Click here to download the competitor handbook. Please check your email for updates
The race that took mountain biking back to the mountains. WELCOME to the No Fuss ultimate MTB challenge for endurance athletes and people with a sense of adventure. The event is about circumnavigating Ben Nevis starting from Fort William the Outdoor Capital of the UK. It is a 72km journey of discovery about our wonderful environment, about yourself and for some we have no doubt, about your bike.
This is a list of entries for this event. If you think you should be here and you are not then let us know.
Solo entry1) The Sweaty Betty's - Lucy Dowland
2) The Sweaty Betty's - Anne Lumsden
3) No Chance - Eilidh Spence
4) Nevis Cycles - Fiona Thompson
5) rainbows and unicorns - annie lloyd-evans
6) Two Old To Die Young - Lynn Pearson
7) Piper Down - Anya Campbell
8) Piper Down - Fiona Clarke
9) GMBC Alpine Bikes - Elizabeth Adams
10) Stirling Tri Club - Fiona Poulter
11) The Bear Essentials - Marie-Louise Ridley
12) Bikeshop Hexham - Sue Rigby
13) MMBC - Roberta Walker
14) Vicky Wright - Vicky Wright
15) Vicky Wright - Vicky Wright
16) MTBcut - Hannah Barnes
17) MTBcut - Hannah Barnes
18) planet Fear - Helen Jackson
19) Serendipity - Zoe Beesley
20) iPlod - Euain Drysdale
21) Arson Fire - Douglas Drysdale
22) a. Curtis-Cody - Andrew Curtis-Cody
23) Fedz Racing - Chris Galloway
24) Easily Distracted - Paul Carter
25) Iain Hanlon - Iain Hanlon
26) Team Name - Will Farnsworth
27) - Will Farnsworth
28) Team Bells - Scott Houston
29) young4life - Jimmy Young
30) Alexis Rose - Ian Holden
31) yes this is my name! - DONALD MACDONALD
32) Murph - Mark Murphy
33) DVATC - Simon Wakefield
34) Sasseknackered - Pete Simpson
35) Team Thrust - Graeme Kerr
36) Team Thrust - Kenny Mumford
37) Team Thrust - Nigel Moss
38) Madmatt - Matt Swift
39) - Ian Nightingale
40) ian - Ian Nightingale
41) - Ian Nightingale
42) A Couple of Cumbrians - Dan Sherwen
43) A Couple of Cumbrians - Dave Davies
44) Alistair Lyon - Alistair Lyon
45) Craig Hogg - Craig Hogg
46) Back Markers - MARK WATSON
47) Ed Ibbetson - Edward Ibbetson
48) MontyKnechtli - Alex Montgomery
49) MontyKnechtli - Paddy Knechtli
50) Justhuckit - Craig Roberts
51) bobby alone - Steve Broadhurst
52) Token Effort Boy! - Tim Rogers
53) Alexis Rose - Ian Holden
54) Divine Intervention - Peter Scullion
55) Tour de Benghazi - Paul Downie
56) Princes of Rhythm 2 - Matt Bowers
57) Princes of Rhythm 2 - Justin Barber
58) Princes of Rhythm 2 - Jamie Cameron
59) Team Name - Neil Crozier
60) Big Dave - Dave Harcourt
61) - Chris Farrell
62) Keswick Mountain Bikes - Adam Nolan
63) Wooden Spooners - Mark Brown
64) Wooden Spooners - Mark Hunter
65) Wooden Spooners - Andy Hunter
66) Joel Sylvester - Joel Sylvester
67) Race Wombat - Adrian Rees
68) Team Name - dan pidge
69) Team M+M - Mike Ramsay
70) Team M+M - Mark Reid
71) One finger One thumb keep moving - Martin Walker
72) KP Nut - Peter Collier
73) Team Ben'd ouer - Richard Young
74) Team Ben'd ouer - Derek Lothian
75) team around the bend - Richard Young
76) team around the bend - Derek Lothian
77) team aroond the bend - Richard Young
78) team aroond the bend - Derek Lothian
79) Dylan Stevenson - Dylan Stevenson
80) Team Rioja - Andrew Barbour
81) Solo Shelttie - scott macleod
82) Beamish Oddsox - Mike Wallace
83) Team Wee - Callum Roberts
84) Mad Dog and Englishman - Peter Dennis
85) Iain Cruickshanks - Iain Cruickshanks
86) Senior Softy - Tim Senior
87) Big Al - Alan Cameron
88) Armour - Gordon Armour
89) Armour - Iain Armour
90) Nevis 6 - dan eustance
91) Nevis 6 - sean westerby
92) Nevis 6 - john tipping
93) Nevis 6 - andy cook
94) Nevis 6 - ian webb
95) Nevis 6 - nick pierpoint
96) Wooden Spooners - Jonathan Lester
97) Lochussie Racing - Peter Brown
98) Iain Kennedy - Iain Kennedy
99) Tinto Hill Runners - Colin MacDougall
100) MAX S & E - Thilo Petersen
101) Paul Stone - Paul Stone
102) Hope Technology - Robin warne
103) Jazz Hands - Paul jeffery
104) Norfolk 'n' Chance - Craig Worth
105) dvatc - stef holland
106) Dark Peak Riders - piers carter
107) Wheelie Nuts - Andrew Meiklejohn
108) team J B Group - connall bonner
109) RAF Lossiemouth - Andrew Hine
110) To Infinty & Beyond - Angus Kennedy
111) Hot from Halifax - Andy Smith
112) Proven Wrong - Przemek Marek
113) Sgt Slow - Euan Fisher
114) Team Sparky - Mark Lindsay
115) handgrenade racing - david emery
116) Scoob - Stewart Taylor
117) Velo Club Moulin - Martin Steele
118) To Infinity and Beyond - Stuart Smith
119) RAF Lossiemouth - William Jackson
120) Should have brought gears and suspension - Lee Vickers
121) one-armed bandit - Iain Martin
122) MacDougall Racing - Bus Pass Division - Niall Thomson
123) singletrackbikes.co.uk - David Macmillan
124) gravity sports - richard cowie
125) Moonglu RT - Nic Smith
126) Team Poco Loco Freeride Team - Stuart Pringle
127) Team Co-ordination - Douglas Glen
128) NACC-ered - Dougie Muirhead
129) Diamond Power - Davie Allan
130) Diamond Powerless - William Allan
131) Jas Young - Jas Young
132) Numbnuts - mark Sinclair
133) Numbnuts - Pete Sinclair
134) Shaleph O'Neill - Shaleph ONeill
135) Nathan O'Neill - Nathan ONeill
136) Lochaber Broom Wagon - Nick McArdle
137) Dorking Cocks - Toby Ward
138) Dorking Cocks - George Hill
139) Perth City Cycles - John McLagan
140) Brokeback Mountain Bikers - gordon bennett
141) Brokeback Mountain Bikers - David Halliday
142) Brokeback Mountain Bikers - Matt Nicoll
143) Team 'Name' - Stephen Crawford
144) Sir Cramp Alot - Barrie Kinnaird
145) Sir Cramp Alots faither - Jack Kinnaird
146) Mysterion Rises - Keith Hutcheon
147) King Prawn Racing - David Russell
148) Nevis Cycles - Ben Thompson
149) bikevillage culinary division - Tom Marvin
150) jockrusselracing.com - Kenny Macmillan
151) nineonesix-guiding - Jim Sutherland
152) Jamie Laycock - Jamie Laycock
153) The Bainesy Express - chris baines
154) itsanicedayoot - Richard Scott
155) itsanicedayoot - Martin Rae
156) GU GU and more GU - Kim Cameron
157) Two Old To Die Young - John Chree
158) Old man - Andrew McGuigan
159) whose idea was this? - Colin Mackintosh
160) simon - simon anderson
161) ERC 1 - Lawrence Tring
162) Twisted Crank - Paul Samways
163) Twisted Cranks - Paul Samways
164) Twisted Crank - Paul Samways
165) whur uma - Gavin Borland
166) No9 - Peter Buchan
167) ERC team Tring - Lawrence Tring
168) jamey ralston - james ralston
169) andy craig - andy craig
170) andy craig - andy craig
171) andy craig - andy craig
172) Bikeshop Hexham - Huw Oliver
173) Mo Neep - Barry Coull
174) J - Jim Thomson
175) Team Neep BOOM!! - Steve Beckett
176) Team Neep BOOM!! - Kenny Mitchell
177) Neil - Neil Simpson
178) Piper Down - Rory Campbell
179) Piper Down - John Clarke
180) survival mode - john florence
181) Innerleithen MTB Racing / I-Cycles - Douglas Shearer
182) nextlevelbikes - mark wilcox
183) wellocks perfect ingredients - james wellock
184) wellocks perfect ingredients - john pithcers
185) wellocks perfect ingredients - robert wellock
186) Here Comes Bod - Austen Bodie
187) Soggy Bottom Boys - Bob MacGregor
188) i might not survive this - Stewart McKinven
189) hill surfer - frank peet
190) beammeupscotty - mark scott
191) itdoesnotexist - Peter Barker
192) Soggy Bottom Boys - Stuart Smith
193) Old Boys Rule - Roger Gibbins
194) ABC - Mike Milne
195) Crasher Campbell - David Campbell
196) alexandre bardie - alexandre bardie
197) alexandre bardie - alexandre bardie
198) smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast - Hugh Dennis
199) Captain Catastrophy - Chris Weir
200) Beaker - Karl Lebedis
201) Sam the Eagle - Steven Morris
202) bristol mtb club - steve francis
203) The Bear Essentials - James Ridley
204) Jonathan Morton - Jonathan Morton
205) Team Bobby Munk - Arran Roycroft
206) Team Bobby Munk - Paul Luit
207) Team Bobby Munk - Marc Whalley
208) Team Bobby Munk - David Parish
209) Team Bobby Munk - Fraser Chown
210) Cairngorm CC - Andy Hyslop
211) Mygaycat - Samuel Jones
212) OMM - Peter Collins
213) - Jason Large
214) - James Harris
215) RE MTBC - Paul Hussain
216) The Shockers - Alex Brown
217) oetkb - Dave menzies
218) andy spence - andy spence
219) Hope Tech - Simon Perry
220) Hope Tech - Guy Martin
221) Hope Factory Racing - Simon Perry
222) Hope Factory Racing - Guy Martin
223) Proven wrong - Chris Bythell
224) Scary Bikers - Derek Potter
225) Scary Bikers - Andy Goor
226) The Grapes - Carlo Guidi
227) Lawless Desperado - Hugh Wardrope
228) Highlander Innovations - Alan Burr
229) Leeming + Paterson Photography - Ted Leeming
230) Leeming + Paterson Photography - Morag Paterson
231) Offbeat Bikes - Scott Clark
232) Mikes Bikes - Mike Devlin
233) Walkers Cycling - Steve Flindall
234) Team Abacus - Mike Pescod
235) Brokeback Mountain Bikers - Simon Hare
236) Muckmedden - Aaron Gray
237) a team - kevin mcneill
238) b team - sandy knight
239) Manimal - Chris Scott
240) TiCurious - Bryan Dawson
241) Team Poco Loco Freeride - Simon Adams
242) Fat Gypsy - Chris McCahill
243) planetfear.com - ian palmer
244) 1lap 1gear - Neil Scott
245) Alpine Bikes - Rory MacLennan
246) Evan's Dad - Crispin Hoult
247) TeamZombie - Finlay Maciver
248) I cycles/L&B FRS - Martin Hodgson
249) Pillow - David Smith
250) Toughen Up Princess - Richard Bannister
251) mapdec.com - Paul Vousden
252) CBW - Richard Stark
253) Jelly Legs - dave jackson
254) Team Inveroy - Ruari Watt
255) Team Inveroy - Ruari Watt
256) Iain Holland - Iain Holland
257) Team Prance - Alasdair Sutherland
258) Team Prance - Paul Ewing
259) TEAM HOLDSWORTH - Sam Holdsworth
260) MorayMBC/Fanylion Racing - Gavin Belton
261) Follow that Spean sheep! - Neil Wright
262) Line-GT MTB - Dan Lurinsky
263) James Logan - James Logan
264) Rampant SPDs - Lorn Trybis
265) ABC - SCOTT DAVIDSON
266) Cairngorm CC - Hamish Irvine
267) Alpine Bikes - Rory MacLennan
268) TBC - Alan Stewart
269) ABZ MTB - Martin Byers
270) Alpine Bikes - Robert Hyde
271) Dulnain Bridge Garage - Duncan Clark
272) Dulnain Bridge Garage - Katrina Jennings
273) Mad Dog and Englishman - Katrina Brown
274) More ambition than talen - David CASHMAN
275) More ambition than talent - TRACEY CASHMAN
276) the shockers - David MacLullich
Please retains these terms and conditions for future reference
Definitions “Conditions” means these terms and conditions of entry for the Event. “Entry Form” means the website pages which must be completed in order to participate in the Event. ”Event” means the event named on the Entry Form. “Event Organiser” means No Fuss Events, a company registered in Scotland. “Fee” means the price of entry into the Event as set out in the Entry Form. “Participant” means the person named on the Entry Form who will be participating in the Event.
Acceptance of Conditions: These Conditions shall apply in place of and prevail over any terms or conditions (whether or not in conflict or inconsistent with these Conditions) contained or referred to in any documentation submitted by the Participant or in correspondence or elsewhere or implied by trade custom, practice or course of dealing. A variation of these Conditions is only valid if the Event Organiser (No Fuss) gives notice to the Participant in writing in any official Event material or correspondence prior to the Event (including via email), The Participant shall be deemed to have accepted these Conditions upon completion of the Entry Form.
Participation 2.1 The Participant acknowledges that participation in the Event is physically strenuous. It is acknowledged that participation in the Event will be physically demanding and the Participant is aware of the nature of the Event and associated medical and physical risks involved.
2.2 The Participant agrees that he/she is physically capable of competing in the Event and agrees to be solely responsible for his/her actions and the Event Organiser, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, associated companies, sponsors or medical advisers are not responsible for any injury or illness that the Participant may suffer as a result of his/her participation in the Event. The Participant accepts that should any medical or physical condition arise prior to the Event which is likely to affect his/her ability to participate, the Participant will withdraw in accordance with these Conditions.
2.3 The Participant agrees to abide by all applicable event rules and regulation. The Participant shall not be entitled to a refund of the Fees if he or she is disqualified from the Event as a result of an infringement of these Conditions or any such rules and regulations. The Event Organiser is also entitled to impose Event rules upon the Participant from time to time which will form part of these Conditions. The relevant rules and regulations may be obtained from the NO Fuss website www.nofussevents.co.uk under event specific rules.
2.4 The Participant must present for registration process at the times and on the day as instructed in the Event Information which will be issued by the Event Organiser before the Event.
2.5 It is the Participant’s responsibility to provide and use necessary equipment which complies with rules and event regulations.
2.6 The Event Organiser may introduce cut off times as they see fit as part of the Event rules, being limits on the time taken to complete sections of the Event (as initiated by the Event Organiser at its discretion) to ensure the safe and proper running of the Event. Subsequently, participants may be instructed to withdraw from the event in accordance with imposed cut off times.
2.7 The Event Organiser reserves the right at any time to remove Participants from the Event or prevent Participants participating in the Event if in the Event Organiser’s sole discretion, it considers such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the Event by other Participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund of the Fee shall be made if the Participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the Event or other participants, so as to cause his/her removal.
2.8 While the Event Organiser takes every care with the staging of the Event, the Participant acknowledges that personal accident and personal items insurance is his or her sole responsibility.
2.9 The minimum age of entry for events is 16 years old at the 31st December of the Event year. Participants who are under 16 years old on the 31st December of the Event year may race in specific events if identified in the events specific rules.
2.10 All decisions and rulings by the Event Organiser, its employees and its agents are considered final. Accordingly, the Participant will comply with all Event rules and all instructions and guidelines given by stewards, marshals, and safety personnel. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Event Organiser will organise and run the Event and will have sole authority and be the final arbiter on all decisions relating to the safety, running and organisation of the Event, the rules of the Event, the timings/finish times and the placing.
2.11 These Conditions are personal to the Participant and it may not assign any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Event Organiser. The Participant represents and warrants that the Entry is purchased for personal use only, that it cannot be donated free of charge or otherwise given away for free, and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (save as expressly authorised by the Event Organiser), and in particular, that the Entry may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or otherwise and may not be used for advertising, promotion use as a prize (including in competitions and sweepstakes), travel packages, or for any other trade purposes. Donation, give away, resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation.
2.12 The Participant acknowledges and accepts that circumstances concerning an Event may change from time to time for reasons out of the Event Organiser’s reasonable control or otherwise, without the Event Organiser incurring any liability and without any rights to withdrawal being accrued by the Participant other than set out in clause 4 below. By way of example, and for illustration purposes only, car parking arrangements and issues with hotels, may arise/change but such changes/issues will not allow the Participant to withdraw and nor will the Event Organiser be deemed liable except as otherwise set out herein.
Bookings and Payments 3.1 In consideration for being granted the right to participate, the Participant must pay the Fee by no later than the closing date set out on the Entry Form.
3.2 The Participant shall either (a) complete the Entry Form online and submit it together with payment of the Fee online in accordance with the Event Organisers’ website or (b) complete the Entry Form by hand and fill in the appropriate card details and send it by post. 3.3 The Participant shall not be eligible or entitled to participate in the Event until full payment of the Fee has been received by the Event Organiser. No payment shall be deemed to have been received until the Event Organiser has received cleared funds.
Withdrawal, Cancellations or Alterations 4.1 The Event Organiser operates a 7 day cooling off period. Accordingly, the Participant is entitled to cancel his/her application to participate provided the Event Organiser receives written notice of cancellation within 7 days of payment of the Fee (payment being deemed made for the purposes of this clause 4.1 by clicking on the make payment link on the Protx Secure Payment webpage or receipt of the Entry Form sent by post in accordance with clause 3.1 above). During this 7 day period the Participant is able to cancel its entry and receive a full refund of the Fee by emailing [email protected] or writing to the Event Organiser, No Fuss Events, Tigh Mo Mhiann, Croft 48, Banavie, Inverness shire PH33 7PB. The notice must be received by the end of the 7 day cooling off period.
4.2 The Event Organiser reserves the right to change the date of the Event. In the event of such change of date of the Event, and the Participant is unable to attend on the revised date, he/she has three weeks to inform the Event Organiser in writing from when the change in date is announced to receive a refund of their Entry Fee.
4.3 The Participant acknowledges that participant places are limited and payment of the Fee and reservation of the place has an affect on logistics and the subscription for the Event. Accordingly, subject to clauses 4.1 and 4.2 above, the Participant may only withdraw from the Event at any time, subject to the following:
4.3.1 If the Participant withdraws from the Event 90 days or more before the Event he/she will receive no refund but upon request the Event Organiser will provide the Participant with a place free of charge in the same Event the following year, provided such event takes place.
4.3.2 If a Participant pulls out of the Event between 89 days and 8 days before the Event he/she will receive no refund from the Event Organiser but upon request the Event Organiser will reserve the Participant’s entry for the Event which it proposes to run the following year subject to the Participant completing an entry form and paying the applicable entry fee for such event within the stipulated time limits for such event.
4.3.3 If the Participant pulls out of the Event with 7 days or less of the Event or if the Participant fails to register for the Event he/she will receive no refund or reserved entry for any future race or event.
4.4 No Participant shall be entitled to change the race category further to submitting the Entry Form.
4.5 Notice of withdrawal from the Event must be communicated by withdrawing through the online admin service on the event website or by writing to the Event Organiser, No Fuss Events, Tigh Mo Mhiann, Croft 48, Banavie Withdrawals WILL NOT be accepted by telephone. Date of receipt of notice will dictate whether or not a free or guaranteed place is offered for the following year in accordance with this clause 4.
4.6 Should places in any category for the Event be oversubscribed, the Event Organiser reserves the right to either offer the Participant a place in a suitable alternative category for such Event or withdraw the offer of a place.
4.7 In the event the Event Organiser withdraws the offer of a place to the Participant in the Event for any reason at any time it will provide the Participant with a full refund of the Fee, with no further liability whatsoever arising from such withdrawal. Notwithstanding this clause 4.7 no refund shall be made where otherwise set out herein (including for the avoidance of doubt clauses 2.3, 2.8 and 2.14).
4.8 The Event Organiser reserves the right to amend the Event format or cancel the Event due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. In the event of the Event being cancelled it shall provide the Participant with a full refund with no further liability whatsoever arising from such cancellation, if the event is changed to another format the Participant will not be entitled to any refund and there shall be no further liability whatsoever arising from such change of format
4.9 The withdrawal policy set out in this clause 4 does not apply to Charity Pledge Place Participants whose places are the property of the charity.
Event Organiser Responsibilities/Liability 5.1 Notwithstanding anything in these Conditions the Event Organiser shall not be liable to the Participant for any liability in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss of business, revenue or profits, anticipated savings or wasted expenditure, loss or damage of or to personal equipment belonging to the Participant or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (notwithstanding that such loss was within the contemplation of the parties at the date of submitting the Entry Form) arising out of the Participant taking part in the Event or any other matter arising under these Conditions nor for an aggregate amount greater than the Fee paid by the Participant. Without limiting the foregoing, the Event Organiser will not be liable for any actions of any spectators or other third parties unless otherwise set out herein.
5.2 Accordingly the Participant hereby expressly and irrevocably renounces, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title the right to any recourse or claims whatsoever against the Event Organiser, its officers, employees, suppliers and/or sponsors and/or persons for whom it is answerable (“Associated Parties”) as a result of any kind of physical, mental or other loss or damage of whatsoever nature (including any loss of earnings, profits, or pain and suffering) suffered by the Participant, directly or indirectly, or by his/her family or by any dependents and caused by an event in any way relating to the Participant’s participation in Event, and the Participant hereby undertakes, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title to indemnify and hold harmless the Event Organiser, and the Associated Parties for any costs and/or amount which they or any of them may be required to pay as a result of any recourse or claim aforesaid by whomsoever made. The Participant also agrees to indemnify the Event Organiser and the Associated Parties for any claim, actions, liabilities or losses resulting from any breach of the Participant’s declarations above and/or the Participant’s negligent acts or omissions and/or wilful misconduct.
5.3 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Event Organiser: 5.3.1 for death or personal injury caused by the Event Organiser’s negligence;
5.3.2 for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
5.3.3 for any matter which it would be illegal for the Event Organiser to exclude or attempt to exclude liability.
5.4 This clause 5 shall be read and construed and shall have effect subject to any limitation imposed by any applicable law.
Publicity and Results 6.1 The Participant irrevocably consents to:
6.1.1 his/her appearance in the Event being filmed, recorded, incorporated and exploited in whole or in part in any television programme, film, video or broadcast of whatever nature by all means and in all media and formats now or invented after the date of these Conditions; and
6.1.2 the use and reproduction of the Participant’s name, likeness, appearance and photographs, films and recordings by all means and in all media for the purpose of advertising, publicity and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of the Event (and future events) and/or the promotion of the Event (and future events) and the commercial rights relating to the Event (and future events) provided that such use does not imply direct endorsement by the Participant of any official sponsor or supplier of the Event.
6.2 Any film, photographs (by camera or mobile phone), or any other recording of moving or still picture, and all intellectual property in connection therewith (including but not limited to copyright) shall remain the property of the Event Organiser, and where such intellectual property does not automatically vest in the Event Organiser, these Conditions shall constitute a legally binding assignment thereof and/or the Participant shall sign all reasonable documentation required to give affect thereto. Accordingly any such recording shall not be used other than for private use without the Event Organiser’s prior written consent.
6.3 The Event Organiser will use best endeavours to provide an Event finish time for the Participant however it cannot be held responsible for any computer result anomalies or any technical malfunctions.
General 7.1 These Conditions (and the documents referred to in them) constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede any previous agreement between the parties relating to the Event. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that in submitting the Entry Form (and the documents referred to in it) it does not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to these Conditions or not) other than as expressly set out in these Conditions.
7.2 Nothing in these Conditions shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership between the parties hereto or constitute or be deemed to constitute either party as agent of the other for any purpose whatsoever and neither party shall have authority or power to bind the other or to contract in the name of the other in any way or for any purpose.
7.3 No waiver by either party of a breach or a default hereunder shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties and any such waiver shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default of the same or similar nature.
7.4 To the extent permitted by law all provisions of these Conditions shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision with the remaining provisions if necessary, being so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these Conditions so far as possible.
7.5 These Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland and any dispute arising hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.