ONLINE ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED!!
If you want to take part please email [email protected] for a late entry.
FOR HIRE OF EXPOSURE LIGHTS AT RELENTLESS24 PLEASE CONTACT - [email protected]
Please note that lights will have to be booked by 1200 on Wednesday 25th October.
RE24 takes place in October, when the days are getting shorter and the nights longer. - after the clocks have gone back, making the night even longer and making the challenge even tougher. It's also close to Hallowe'en, so you never know who or what's hiding in those trees?
Please note early bird price close at midday on the 9/12/16.
Relentless Exposure 24 takes place at Nevis Range, Fort William. For directions click HERE.
Sign-in for the event will take place at Nevis Range from 8.30am until 11am on Saturday 28th October, 2017.
At registration you will be asked to sign a Statement of Responsibility, given your race numbers, timing chip, race information and your t-shirt if you wish - don't forget to order yours when you enter!
There will be a compulsory race briefing at 1130am on Saturday morning. It is essential that all team captains and solo riders attend, and although it's not essential, support crews and additional participants are strongly advised to also attend.
There will be a First Aid team on location for the duration of the event. In addition, there will be limited food at the marshal stations throughout the course and mobile marshals on bikes.
There will be a light charging facility available for all riders to use, free of charge.
BIKE WASHING FACILITIES
Facilities for washing bikes are located behind the Gondola Station.
Camping will be available at Nevis Range car park (hard ground - you will need a good sleeping mattress, no electric hook-up) from Friday. Details to be confirmed nearer to time.
Toilet facilities will be available on location throughout the weekend.
Hot and cold food and drink will be on sale at the Pinemartin Cafe for the duration of the race.
Shower facilities will be available on location.
The Course will be announced approximately 2 weeks before the event. Expect rocks, roots, perhaps a river and whatever the weather can throw at us.
This is a list of entries for this event. If you think you should be here and you are not then let us know.
Solo Entry1) Who? What? Me? - Jemma Wheatley
2) Anna Blair/Cyclehighlands - Anna Blair
3) Couch to 24hr - Tom Howard
4) WaltArt / Cyclehighlands, Ballater - Scott Sutherland-Thomson
5) Fast Fraser - Fraser Cameron
6) David Robinson - David Robinson
7) Enjoyro :) - Liam Hutson
8) Chase Trails - David Pearson
9) Chase Trails - Andrew Humpheson
10) cyclehighlands.com - wayne Blair
11) justonbike - Justin Atkinson
12) NETCO - Tom Jenkins
13) Slow Sparky - Grant Gillies
14) It's Just A Hill Get Over It - David Hill
15) One more lap.... - Alan Harbisher
16) Team Hunky - Jonny Kenyon
17) Gordon Anderson - Gordon Anderson
18) 4 more laps than last time - Shaun Cunningham
19) Raahe Cycling Club - Matti Tahkola
20) Ewen Lamont - Ewen Lamont
21) meet4rides.com - Richard Wake
22) Boaty McBoatface Bought a Bike - steve clayton
23) Patoche04 - Patrick GOUARD
24) Team jmc - Tom Hodgkinson
25) Pigeon Pie - Peter Boyd
26) Team JMC - Richie Scott
27) Yer Da sells Avon - Niall Pairman
28) Team JMC - Carl Salisbury
29) You Can Sport - Craig Coull
30) Simon Rowe - Simon Rowe
31) Recreational Wreckage - RORY MACDONALD
32) 18 Bikes - Ian Fitzpatrick
33) HERBIE'S HILLBILIES.... - Roddy Weir
34) A Goonie - Euan Patrick
35) @RACING - Tom Archer
36) Andrew Hutcheson - Andrew Hutcheson
37) New Triathlon - Blair Cartmell
38) Brian Rourkes Cycles - Chris Howell
39) Saints Ciclista Wannabe - Daniel Clarke
40) Dougal Brown - Dougal Brown
41) The Saint - Colin Sinclair
42) 59 Degrees North - Graham Bichan
43) Drumburgh Hero - Steven Simpson
44) Basecamp Bikes/Merida/BawbagsUnderwear - Kyle Beattie
45) Evans Cycles - Nick Owen
46) Mountain Destroying Monkey - Dave Jackson
47) The Mack Attack Mobster - Gary Mackenzie
48) Team JMC - Keith Kitchen
49) caberfeidh wheelers - marty ross
50) Termon Wheelers - Michael Holland
51) Team KTR - Andris Skuja
52) Jasser - Jason Murphy
53) E3C / ldlr.im - Stephen Kelly
54) Rock and Road Cycles - Kenny Young
55) Team Phenomenal - Lawrence Webster
56) Team STUPID - Alan Cole
57) Two feet and a heart beat - Guy Whaley
58) George Brown - George Brown
59) MANX | 100 - Nigel Morris
60) Just me and a gear - Neil Scott
61) R.O.T racing - Alex Flinn
62) Welsh Rarebit - Ewan Brown
63) USE Exposure Travers Bikes - Steve Day
64) CZECH STRONG WOLF - Jarek Horak
65) KeepPedalling.co.uk - Karl Booth
66) RAFCA - Dwain Ashdown
67) Tarbert MTB - Daz Brown
68) six million dollar man - simon harry
69) Dunedin Solo - Mark Conlan
70) Nethy Phat Boys - Iain Cormack
Pairs Entry71) Garage Bikes - Hannah Collingridge
72) Garage Bikes - joolze Dymond
73) Garage Bikes / Singletrack - Sarah shaw
74) Garage Bikes / Singletrack - Vicki Alker
75) Wheely Tyred - Yvonne Clark
76) Wheely Tyred - Susannah Wilson
77) Sandy Wallace Cycles - Naomi Freireich
78) Sandy Wallace Cycles - Nienke Oostra
79) fish & kiwi - jason hammersley
80) fish & kiwi - john [fish] morton
81) Twisted Cogs - Ben Preston
82) Twisted Cogs - James Jackson
83) Merchants of Pain - Craig ODonnell
84) Merchants of Pain - Richard Skipworth
85) No holiday - scott ramsay
86) No holiday - graham forbes
87) Team JMC - Andrew Burgess
88) Team JMC - Andy Watson
89) Misfitss - Allan Campbell
90) Misfitss - Douglas Hain
91) M.E.T.Athlete meets #justdaestuff - James McCallum
92) M.E.T.Athlete meets #justdaestuff - Stuart Macleod
93) Off-road Virgins - Iain Docwra
94) Off-road Virgins - Ross Flatman
95) 24 Spline - Jamie Hope
96) 24 Spline - Alistair Davidson
97) postman pat pro factory racing team - douglas carchrie
98) postman pat pro factory racing team - fraser gillies
99) Wood plant hire - Dan Wood
100) Wood plant hire - Allan Matheson
101) Wood butchers - Paul Campbell
102) Wood butchers - Calum Maciver
103) Gorilles Sur Bicyclette - Ian Godber
104) Gorilles Sur Bicyclette - Liam McHugh
105) Frattelis McC - Stewart Mcconnell
106) Frattelis McC - Martin Mcconnell
107) Sub zero heroes - Gordon Taylor
108) Sub zero heroes - David Threadgold
109) Endurance Collective - Rich Rothwell
110) Endurance Collective - Martin Graham
111) Junior Senior - Iain Rivans
112) Junior Senior - Jim McDade
113) Angus Bike Link - Shaleph ONeill
114) Angus Bike Link - Nathan ONeill
115) bit more Smith&Jones - Mitch jones
116) bit more Smith&Jones - Nigel Smith
117) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Brian Fishpool
118) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Callum Morrison
119) Special K & Shithead - Keziah Higgins
120) Special K & Shithead - Richard Bannister
121) Racedate App - Find your next event! - Tim Colebrooke
122) Racedate App - Find your next event! - Diana Colebrooke
123) Rock and Road - Katherine Simpson
124) Rock and Road - Tony Bancewicz
125) Gooooose! - Angus Proudfoot
126) Gooooose! - Ruth Howie
127) Singletrack Magazine - Beate Kubitz
128) Singletrack Magazine - Daz Hall
Team of Four Entry129) wheely useless - tansy grigor-taylor
130) wheely useless - joanna lockley
131) wheely useless - lauren glasgow
132) wheely useless - helen lamond
133) Cuillin Wheels featuring Deeside Thistle - James Stephenson
134) Cuillin Wheels featuring Deeside Thistle - Andi Dunkel
135) Cuillin Wheels featuring Deeside Thistle - Hendry McNicol
136) Cuillin Wheels featuring Deeside Thistle - Craig Christie
137) SAINTS CICLISTA - Craig Webster
138) SAINTS CICLISTA - Gav Pitts
139) SAINTS CICLISTA - Allan Mill
140) SAINTS CICLISTA - Duncan Cox
141) Marginal Aims 2 - Stephen McHugh
142) Marginal Aims 2 - William Snow
143) Marginal Aims 2 - Simon Bowden
144) Marginal Aims 2 - Simon Sharp
145) Fishface Cycles Race Team - Karl Fisher
146) Fishface Cycles Race Team - Steve Hayward
147) Fishface Cycles Race Team - Richard Wilson
148) Fishface Cycles Race Team - Ian Jones
149) XXXX - David McLeod
150) XXXX - David Arnot
151) XXXX - Al Bell
152) XXXX - Ross Martin
153) Team Slingshot - Dale Robertson
154) Team Slingshot - Dave Yeats
155) Team Slingshot - Greig Morrice
156) Team Slingshot - Scott Shaw
157) 3soulsracing - alastair masson
158) 3soulsracing - max nicholson
159) 3soulsracing - guy jones
160) 3soulsracing - isaac fishwick
161) EH678 - jamie waugh
162) EH678 - lukasz zawadzki
163) EH678 - rhys lithgow
164) EH678 - jakub osowski
165) Fort William Car Hire - Neil Wright
166) Fort William Car Hire - Gavin MacLean
167) Fort William Car Hire - Jamie Gall
168) Fort William Car Hire - Jamie Todd
169) Espresso Cycle Coaching - David Lines
170) Espresso Cycle Coaching - Gary Macdonald
171) Espresso Cycle Coaching - Wayne Barr
172) Espresso Cycle Coaching - Jordan Doig
173) ABC/Team Mountain Fuel - Andy Kindness
174) ABC/Team Mountain Fuel - Brian Bunch
175) ABC/Team Mountain Fuel - Paul Cooper
176) ABC/Team Mountain Fuel - Chris Stirling
177) 50 is the new 30 - Mike Milne
178) 50 is the new 30 - Colin Murray
179) 50 is the new 30 - Colin Nicol
180) 50 is the new 30 - Paul Innes
181) i - Cycles - Keith Forsyth
182) i - Cycles - Mike Hancock
183) i - Cycles - Steve Deas
184) i - Cycles - Jamie Birks
185) Jammy Dodgers - charles smith
186) Jammy Dodgers - fiona harfield
187) Jammy Dodgers - Shuna mayes
188) Jammy Dodgers - al cameron
189) Barnsley chops tha knows - Ian Thompson
190) Barnsley chops tha knows - John Sylvester
191) Barnsley chops tha knows - Gary Ashworth
192) Barnsley chops tha knows - Simon David Booth
193) Team Dumb - Pawel Pawlowska
194) Team Dumb - Jason MacDonald
195) Team Dumb - Keri McCully
196) Team Dumb - James Fowler
197) Three Cogs and a Mud Flap - Jane Luckhurst
198) Three Cogs and a Mud Flap - John Cooper
199) Three Cogs and a Mud Flap - Gordon Lang
200) Three Cogs and a Mud Flap - Mark Garrigan
201) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Sally Devlin
202) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Carolyn Stead
203) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Bruce Griffiths
204) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Mike Devlin
Team of Eight Entry205) Benmore - Cameron Wood
206) Benmore - Emma Tilsten
207) Benmore - Nicola Howell
208) Benmore - Paul Bailey
209) Benmore - Sean Rogers-Jones
210) Benmore - TBC UCI duties
211) Benmore - Tom Dean-Gately
212) Benmore - Paul Bailey
213) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Jim Sutherland
214) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Tom Macgowan
215) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Ruairidh Ross
216) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Kenny McGougan
217) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Rachel Knight
218) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Jas Hepburn
219) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Lorna Crane
220) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Scott Wilson
Solo Singlespeed Entry221) Team JMC - Lisa Scott
222) Singlespeed Simon - Simon Haslam
223) Sandy Wallace Cycles www.swc.co.uk - David (Singlespeed) Glover
224) The Green Jersey - Philip Wade
225) Stadium Riders - Andrew Beever
226) 59 Degrees North - David Farrer
227) Stadium Riders - Saul Muldoon
1. Mandatory pr-event meeting at 1130 on Saturday for all team captains/team leaders, although all riders and crew are encouraged to attend. Teams must designate a captain team leader (this will be understood to be No 1 on entry form to handle all official matters including pre event meeting, picking up registration packs, making sure all teammates have correct numbers and have completed any paperwork etc.
2. Each team and solo rider will bear reasonability for their timing. In order for laps to count riders must pass through the transition area and ensure their race number has been recorded by the timing officials.
3. Waiting riders should always check in with transition officials prior to starting their lap. Please adhere to the NO RIDE RULES in transition areas. Riders should only use solo riders area if they are in that class.
4. If a team member wishes to do two laps in a row it essential that they cross through the transition area to ensure their time is recorded by the timing officials.
5. Each team member and solo rider must complete a minimum of one lap. Teams will be penalized a lap for each lap not completed by each member except in the case of injury which must be reported to race official who will make final decision.
6. If a team member cannot complete his or her lap, the team has the option of starting the lap over with a new rider. They will however, lose the distance and time of the uncompleted lap. The replacement rider must check in with timing official prior to starting the lap.
7. For obvious safety reasons there is no reverse riding on the course.
8. Teammates may cannibalize each others bikes or swap if necessary. Riders may accept mechanical support on the course by any other registered rider, transition and camp areas is the only area where assistance from support crews is acceptable.
9. Riders may accept food and water from anyone on the course.
10. We strongly suggest that each team and solo rider have a support crew of at least 1 or 2 persons who are not taking part to assist with various jobs such as orginsing transitions, cooking and assisting with mechanical problems.
11. Please camp responsibly and be aware of other users in the car park.
12. Riders will require lights, which must be at least 4 watts and be secured to bikes or helmet. NO FUSS will have final say when lights should be used.
13. When lighting is required it will be against the rules for riders to ride with their lights out to save batteries. Riders violating this rule will have their current lap nullified.
14. Only riders officially entered in the event or designated as “Official Course Marshals” may ride the designated course.
15. Wearing a buckled helmet is mandatory anytime you are on your bike in the race area ( not just when it is your lap)
16. Ignorance of any rule will not be accepted as an excuse.
17. Foul riding will not be tolerated, unsportsmanlike behavior is totally un-acceptable. This includes the use of profane or abusive language, this rule is taken very seriously by No Fuss and anyone who violates this rule shall be disqualified from this and any future No Fuss events.
18. Shortcutting the course can be grounds for automatic disqualification of the solo rider or the entire team. If a rider makes a mistake and they report to officials before it is discovered, a time adjustment will be applied rather than a DQ.
19. Riders who are riding their bikes have the right of way over those who are pushing their bikes. Where practicable riders pushing should stay on the least rideable portion of the path when being passed. Riders are encouraged to call pleasantly “passing on the right or left” as appropriate.
20. All protests must be made by a team captain to a No Fuss Official ( Frazer, or Spook) Protests can be made throughout the event and up to 15 mins after the final results are posted. It would be appreciated if any protests could be made respectfully to the officials. No Fuss officials say is final in all protests.
21. Safety on the course is our primary concern. If you come across an injured or a potentially unsafe situation, you are encouraged to stop and assist. If you stop to give assistance for a health and safety related reason, you should report your number to a passing number who will turn it in to the transition official so that your teams next rider may commence their lap. You must then complete your lap and report to the transition official and report the nature of the assistance you provided and an approximate duration of your stop. You will be assigned a lap time in accordance with your or your teams average times which ever is the faster. NB Time adjustments are made by a No Fuss official and are final. NOTE This rule applies to ONLY heath and safety concerns and not mechanical failure.
22. The NO FUSS OFFICIALS ( FRAZER and SPOOK) will be given the final decision regarding any occurrence at the event including those not addressed in the rules