FOR HIRE OF EXPOSURE LIGHTS AT RELENTLESS24 PLEASE CONTACT - [email protected]
Please note that lights will have to be booked by 1200 on Wednesday 25th October.
RE24 takes place in October, when the days are getting shorter and the nights longer. - after the clocks have gone back, making the night even longer and making the challenge even tougher. It's also close to Hallowe'en, so you never know who or what's hiding in those trees?
Please note early bird price close at midday on the 9/12/16.
Relentless Exposure 24 takes place at Nevis Range, Fort William. For directions click HERE.
Sign-in for the event will take place at Nevis Range from 8.30am until 11am on Saturday 28th October, 2017.
At registration you will be asked to sign a Statement of Responsibility, given your race numbers, timing chip, race information and your free t-shirt - don't forget to order yours when you enter!
There will be a compulsory race briefing at 1130am on Saturday morning. It is essential that all team captains and solo riders attend, and although it's not essential, support crews and additional participants are strongly advised to also attend.
There will be a First Aid team on location for the duration of the event. In addition, there will be marshal/feed stations throughout the course and mobile marshals on bikes.
There will be a light charging facility available for all riders to use, free of charge.
BIKE WASHING FACILITIES
Facilities for washing bikes are located behind the Gondola Station.
Camping will be available at Nevis Range car park (hard ground - you will need a good sleeping mattress, no electric hook-up) from Friday. Details to be confirmed nearer to time.
Toilet facilities will be available on location throughout the weekend.
Hot and cold food and drink will be on sale at the Pinemartin Cafe for the duration of the race.
Shower facilities will be available on location.
The Course will be announced approximately 2 weeks before the event. Expect rocks, roots, perhaps a river and whatever the weather can throw at us.
This is a list of entries for this event. If you think you should be here and you are not then let us know.
Solo Entry1) Who? What? Me? - Jemma Wheatley
2) Anna Blair/Cyclehighlands - Anna Blair
3) Couch to 24hr - Tom Howard
4) WaltArt / Cyclehighlands, Ballater - Scott Sutherland-Thomson
5) Fast Fraser - Fraser Cameron
6) David Robinson - David Robinson
7) Enjoyro :) - Liam Hutson
8) Chase Trails - David Pearson
9) Chase Trails - Andrew Humpheson
10) cyclehighlands.com - wayne Blair
11) justonbike - Justin Atkinson
12) NETCO - Tom Jenkins
13) Slow Sparky - Grant Gillies
14) It's Just A Hill Get Over It - David Hill
15) One more lap.... - Alan Harbisher
16) Team Hunky - Jonny Kenyon
17) Gordon Anderson - Gordon Anderson
18) 4 more laps than last time - Shaun Cunningham
19) Raahe Cycling Club - Matti Tahkola
20) Ewen Lamont - Ewen Lamont
21) meet4rides.com - Richard Wake
22) Boaty McBoatface Bought a Bike - steve clayton
23) Patoche04 - Patrick GOUARD
24) Team jmc - Tom Hodgkinson
25) Pigeon Pie - Peter Boyd
26) Team JMC - Richie Scott
27) Yer Da sells Avon - Niall Pairman
28) Team JMC - Carl Salisbury
29) You Can Sport - Craig Coull
30) Simon Rowe - Simon Rowe
31) Recreational Wreckage - RORY MACDONALD
32) 18 Bikes - Ian Fitzpatrick
33) HERBIE'S HILLBILIES.... - Roddy Weir
34) A Goonie - Euan Patrick
35) @RACING - Tom Archer
36) Andrew Hutcheson - Andrew Hutcheson
37) New Triathlon - Blair Cartmell
38) Brian Rourkes Cycles - Chris Howell
39) Saints Ciclista Wannabe - Daniel Clarke
40) Dougal Brown - Dougal Brown
41) The Saint - Colin Sinclair
42) 59 Degrees North - Graham Bichan
43) Drumburgh Hero - Steven Simpson
44) Basecamp Bikes/Merida/BawbagsUnderwear - Kyle Beattie
45) Evans Cycles - Nick Owen
46) Mountain Destroying Monkey - Dave Jackson
47) The Mack Attack Mobster - Gary Mackenzie
48) Team JMC - Keith Kitchen
49) caberfeidh wheelers - marty ross
50) Termon Wheelers - Michael Holland
51) Team KTR - Andris Skuja
52) Jasser - Jason Murphy
53) E3C / ldlr.im - Stephen Kelly
54) Rock and Road Cycles - Kenny Young
55) Team Phenomenal - Lawrence Webster
56) Team STUPID - Alan Cole
57) Two feet and a heart beat - Guy Whaley
58) George Brown - George Brown
59) MANX | 100 - Nigel Morris
60) Just me and a gear - Neil Scott
61) R.O.T racing - Alex Flinn
62) Welsh Rarebit - Ewan Brown
63) USE Exposure Travers Bikes - Steve Day
64) CZECH STRONG WOLF - Jarek Horak
65) KeepPedalling.co.uk - Karl Booth
Pairs Entry66) Garage Bikes - Hannah Collingridge
67) Garage Bikes - joolze Dymond
68) Garage Bikes / Singletrack - Sarah shaw
69) Garage Bikes / Singletrack - Vicki Alker
70) Wheely Tyred - Yvonne Clark
71) Wheely Tyred - Susannah Wilson
72) Sandy Wallace Cycles - Naomi Freireich
73) Sandy Wallace Cycles - Nienke Oostra
74) fish & kiwi - jason hammersley
75) fish & kiwi - john [fish] morton
76) Twisted Cogs - Ben Preston
77) Twisted Cogs - James Jackson
78) Merchants of Pain - Craig ODonnell
79) Merchants of Pain - Richard Skipworth
80) No holiday - scott ramsay
81) No holiday - graham forbes
82) Team JMC - Andrew Burgess
83) Team JMC - Andy Watson
84) Misfitss - Allan Campbell
85) Misfitss - Douglas Hain
86) M.E.T.Athlete meets #justdaestuff - James McCallum
87) M.E.T.Athlete meets #justdaestuff - Stuart Macleod
88) Off-road Virgins - Iain Docwra
89) Off-road Virgins - Ross Flatman
90) 24 Spline - Jamie Hope
91) 24 Spline - Alistair Davidson
92) postman pat pro factory racing team - douglas carchrie
93) postman pat pro factory racing team - fraser gillies
94) Wood plant hire - Dan Wood
95) Wood plant hire - Allan Matheson
96) Wood butchers - Paul Campbell
97) Wood butchers - Calum Maciver
98) Gorilles Sur Bicyclette - Ian Godber
99) Gorilles Sur Bicyclette - Liam McHugh
100) Frattelis McC - Stewart Mcconnell
101) Frattelis McC - Martin Mcconnell
102) Sub zero heroes - Gordon Taylor
103) Sub zero heroes - David Threadgold
104) Endurance Collective - Rich Rothwell
105) Endurance Collective - Martin Graham
106) Junior Senior - Iain Rivans
107) Junior Senior - Jim McDade
108) Angus Bike Link - Shaleph ONeill
109) Angus Bike Link - Nathan ONeill
110) bit more Smith&Jones - Mitch jones
111) bit more Smith&Jones - Nigel Smith
112) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Brian Fishpool
113) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Callum Morrison
114) Special K & Shithead - Keziah Higgins
115) Special K & Shithead - Richard Bannister
116) Racedate App - Find your next event! - Tim Colebrooke
117) Racedate App - Find your next event! - Diana Colebrooke
118) Rock and Road - Katherine Simpson
119) Rock and Road - Tony Bancewicz
Team of Four Entry120) wheely useless - tansy grigor-taylor
121) wheely useless - joanna lockley
122) wheely useless - lauren glasgow
123) wheely useless - helen lamond
124) Cuillin Wheels featuring Deeside Thistle - James Stephenson
125) Cuillin Wheels featuring Deeside Thistle - Andi Dunkel
126) Cuillin Wheels featuring Deeside Thistle - Hendry McNicol
127) Cuillin Wheels featuring Deeside Thistle - Craig Christie
128) SAINTS CICLISTA - Craig Webster
129) SAINTS CICLISTA - Gav Pitts
130) SAINTS CICLISTA - Allan Mill
131) SAINTS CICLISTA - Duncan Cox
132) Marginal Aims 2 - Stephen McHugh
133) Marginal Aims 2 - William Snow
134) Marginal Aims 2 - Simon Bowden
135) Marginal Aims 2 - Simon Sharp
136) Fishface Cycles Race Team - Karl Fisher
137) Fishface Cycles Race Team - Steve Hayward
138) Fishface Cycles Race Team - Richard Wilson
139) Fishface Cycles Race Team - Ian Jones
140) XXXX - Ross Martin
141) XXXX - David McLeod
142) XXXX - David Arnot
143) XXXX - Al Bell
144) Team Slingshot - Dale Robertson
145) Team Slingshot - Dave Yeats
146) Team Slingshot - Greig Morrice
147) Team Slingshot - Scott Shaw
148) 3soulsracing - alastair masson
149) 3soulsracing - max nicholson
150) 3soulsracing - guy jones
151) 3soulsracing - isaac fishwick
152) EH678 - jakub osowski
153) EH678 - jamie waugh
154) EH678 - lukasz zawadzki
155) EH678 - rhys lithgow
156) Fort William Car Hire - Neil Wright
157) Fort William Car Hire - Gavin MacLean
158) Fort William Car Hire - Jamie Gall
159) Fort William Car Hire - Jamie Todd
160) Espresso Cycle Coaching - David Lines
161) Espresso Cycle Coaching - Gary Macdonald
162) Espresso Cycle Coaching - Wayne Barr
163) Espresso Cycle Coaching - Jordan Doig
164) ABC/Team Mountain Fuel - Andy Kindness
165) ABC/Team Mountain Fuel - Brian Bunch
166) ABC/Team Mountain Fuel - Paul Cooper
167) ABC/Team Mountain Fuel - Chris Stirling
168) 50 is the new 30 - Mike Milne
169) 50 is the new 30 - Colin Murray
170) 50 is the new 30 - Colin Nicol
171) 50 is the new 30 - Paul Innes
172) i - Cycles - Keith Forsyth
173) i - Cycles - Mike Hancock
174) i - Cycles - Steve Deas
175) i - Cycles - Jamie Birks
176) Jammy Dodgers - charles smith
177) Jammy Dodgers - fiona harfield
178) Jammy Dodgers - Shuna mayes
179) Jammy Dodgers - al cameron
180) Barnsley chops tha knows - Ian Thompson
181) Barnsley chops tha knows - John Sylvester
182) Barnsley chops tha knows - Gary Ashworth
183) Barnsley chops tha knows - Simon David Booth
184) Team Dumb - James Fowler
185) Team Dumb - Pawel Pawlowska
186) Team Dumb - Jason MacDonald
187) Team Dumb - Keri McCully
188) Three Cogs and a Mud Flap - Jane Luckhurst
189) Three Cogs and a Mud Flap - John Cooper
190) Three Cogs and a Mud Flap - Gordon Lang
191) Three Cogs and a Mud Flap - Mark Garrigan
192) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Sally Devlin
193) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Carolyn Stead
194) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Bruce Griffiths
195) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Mike Devlin
Team of Eight Entry196) Benmore - Cameron Wood
197) Benmore - Emma Tilsten
198) Benmore - Nicola Howell
199) Benmore - Paul Bailey
200) Benmore - Sean Rogers-Jones
201) Benmore - TBC UCI duties
202) Benmore - Tom Dean-Gately
203) Benmore - Paul Bailey
204) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Jim Sutherland
205) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Tom Macgowan
206) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Ruairidh Ross
207) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Kenny McGougan
208) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Rachel Knight
209) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Jas Hepburn
210) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Lorna Crane
211) Grantown Grammar School - Staff - Scott Wilson
Solo Singlespeed Entry212) Team JMC - Lisa Scott
213) Singlespeed Simon - Simon Haslam
214) Sandy Wallace Cycles www.swc.co.uk - David (Singlespeed) Glover
215) The Green Jersey - Philip Wade
216) Stadium Riders - Andrew Beever
217) 59 Degrees North - David Farrer
218) Stadium Riders - Saul Muldoon
1. Mandatory pr-event meeting at 1130 on Saturday for all team captains/team leaders, although all riders and crew are encouraged to attend. Teams must designate a captain team leader (this will be understood to be No 1 on entry form to handle all official matters including pre event meeting, picking up registration packs, making sure all teammates have correct numbers and have completed any paperwork etc.
2. Each team and solo rider will bear reasonability for their timing. In order for laps to count riders must pass through the transition area and ensure their race number has been recorded by the timing officials.
3. Waiting riders should always check in with transition officials prior to starting their lap. Please adhere to the NO RIDE RULES in transition areas. Riders should only use solo riders area if they are in that class.
4. If a team member wishes to do two laps in a row it essential that they cross through the transition area to ensure their time is recorded by the timing officials.
5. Each team member and solo rider must complete a minimum of one lap. Teams will be penalized a lap for each lap not completed by each member except in the case of injury which must be reported to race official who will make final decision.
6. If a team member cannot complete his or her lap, the team has the option of starting the lap over with a new rider. They will however, lose the distance and time of the uncompleted lap. The replacement rider must check in with timing official prior to starting the lap.
7. For obvious safety reasons there is no reverse riding on the course.
8. Teammates may cannibalize each others bikes or swap if necessary. Riders may accept mechanical support on the course by any other registered rider, transition and camp areas is the only area where assistance from support crews is acceptable.
9. Riders may accept food and water from anyone on the course.
10. We strongly suggest that each team and solo rider have a support crew of at least 1 or 2 persons who are not taking part to assist with various jobs such as orginsing transitions, cooking and assisting with mechanical problems.
11. Please camp responsibly and be aware of other users in the car park.
12. Riders will require lights, which must be at least 4 watts and be secured to bikes or helmet. NO FUSS will have final say when lights should be used.
13. When lighting is required it will be against the rules for riders to ride with their lights out to save batteries. Riders violating this rule will have their current lap nullified.
14. Only riders officially entered in the event or designated as “Official Course Marshals” may ride the designated course.
15. Wearing a buckled helmet is mandatory anytime you are on your bike in the race area ( not just when it is your lap)
16. Ignorance of any rule will not be accepted as an excuse.
17. Foul riding will not be tolerated, unsportsmanlike behavior is totally un-acceptable. This includes the use of profane or abusive language, this rule is taken very seriously by No Fuss and anyone who violates this rule shall be disqualified from this and any future No Fuss events.
18. Shortcutting the course can be grounds for automatic disqualification of the solo rider or the entire team. If a rider makes a mistake and they report to officials before it is discovered, a time adjustment will be applied rather than a DQ.
19. Riders who are riding their bikes have the right of way over those who are pushing their bikes. Where practicable riders pushing should stay on the least rideable portion of the path when being passed. Riders are encouraged to call pleasantly “passing on the right or left” as appropriate.
20. All protests must be made by a team captain to a No Fuss Official ( Frazer, or Spook) Protests can be made throughout the event and up to 15 mins after the final results are posted. It would be appreciated if any protests could be made respectfully to the officials. No Fuss officials say is final in all protests.
21. Safety on the course is our primary concern. If you come across an injured or a potentially unsafe situation, you are encouraged to stop and assist. If you stop to give assistance for a health and safety related reason, you should report your number to a passing number who will turn it in to the transition official so that your teams next rider may commence their lap. You must then complete your lap and report to the transition official and report the nature of the assistance you provided and an approximate duration of your stop. You will be assigned a lap time in accordance with your or your teams average times which ever is the faster. NB Time adjustments are made by a No Fuss official and are final. NOTE This rule applies to ONLY heath and safety concerns and not mechanical failure.
22. The NO FUSS OFFICIALS ( FRAZER and SPOOK) will be given the final decision regarding any occurrence at the event including those not addressed in the rules