Spotograf Pics will be available here
ENTRY = £10 PER PERSON
ENTRIES AND THE WAITING LIST ARE NOW CLOSED.
THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE ALREADY GOT INVOLVED.
2014 is a very special year for No Fuss Events. It is our 10th year of organising sporting events for the masses and so therefore brings us the 10th Ten Under the Ben race. Who's been to them all?? Give us a shout if you have!
We are so happy to have been going for this long (Frazer isn’t so happy about how much balder he is though!) and we are extremely grateful to you No Fussers who keep coming back and bringing new friends along with you! Without you we really would not still be here. As a thank you to you all, the entry fee at 10 Under this year will be just £10! Probably the cheapest MTB race all year.
So, in order to celebrate 10 years of endurance mountain biking in the Highlands, we are going to make sure that Ten Under the Ben 2014 is one hell of a Bash! We will once again be combining Ten Under with some new events, we’ll have live music, great food at the Pinemartin Café and the Dancing Lady will be strutting her stuff at the second annual Fat Tyre Weekend.
Saturday will see all the ‘XC'ers’ battling it out to try and topple current 10 Under machine Greig Brown, who has previously won this race, a lot!! With new tracks currently under construction at Nevis Range the course for 2014 will be a belter, combining classic 10 Under tracks with tasty new stuff.
So don’t miss out, come along and be part of what is going to be a magic weekend on the trails for mountain bikers of all shapes and sizes.
FRIDAY 20th June
1400 - 2100 10 Under the Ben Registration at the No Fuss Marquee at Nevis Range
SATURDAY 21st June – 10 Under the Ben
0600 - 0830 Registration 10 Under the Ben
0845 Mandatory Team captains meeting 10 Under the Ben
0930 Ten Under The Ben Race Start
All Day – Entertainment from Johnathan, The Red Hot Toddies, DJ Maxi Doodles, Coollies, DJ B-Burg, The Dancing Lady, DJ Skimbo…….
1930 Last lap commence 10 Under the Ben
2030 Timing Closed
2100 Medal Ceremony 10 Under
2130 DJ B-Burg
SUNDAY 22nd June – Enduro! Enduro! No practice Enduro race.
0830 – 10.30 Enduro Registration Opens
0900 – 1100 Race Start (leave when you like)
1500 (approx) Last rider back. Prizegiving as soon as everyone is back safely.
Parking + Camping
There will be parking chiefs working the 2 main sites that we are using for parking, please listen to them, they are going to get you all squeezed in!
The 2 sites are the Auction Mart half way up the access road, which should be used in the first instance for camping/caravanning/vanning (there are good toilet facilities and available to use at the Auction Mart). Camping is £5 for the weekend and payable through the No Fuss Shop. The second location is the main Nevis Range car park, where there should be no overnights.
The course will pass by each car park, so setting up your pits at either will be ideal.
There are toilets at the Auction Mart. There will also be mobile toilets and toilet facilities at Nevis Range. There are also showers at Nevis Range wich cost a pound.
Rules and Regulations
It is important that you and your teammates and support crew read these very carefully. Each lap is approximately 10 miles -under 1 hour for the fastest riders, nearly 2 hours for those who are new to the sport or are just that wee bit more careful. The courses will consist of a bit of everything, including wide single track, narrow single track with rocks, roots, mud, fast flowing single track, low gear uphill’s, water crossings, technical ascents and descents, plus fire roads. The event is for solo riders and for teams in a relay format.
1. Mandatory pre-event meeting at 0830 on Saturday for all team captains/team leaders, although all riders and crew are encouraged to attend. Teams must designate a captain/ team leader (this will be understood to be first name entered in team) to handle all official matters including pre event meeting, picking up registration packs, making sure all teammates have correct numbers and have completed any paperwork etc.
2. Each team and solo rider will bear responsibility for their timing. In order for laps to count riders must pass through the transition area and use the chips correctly every time a lap is completed.
3. Waiting riders should always check in with transition officials prior to starting their lap. Please adhere to the NO RIDE RULES in transition areas. Riders should only use solo riders area if they are in that class.
4. If a team member wishes to do two laps in a row it essential that they still ‘dib’ when passing through transition.
5. Each team member and solo rider must complete a minimum of one lap. Teams will be penalised a lap for each lap not completed by each member except in the case of any injury, which must be reported to race official who will make final decision.
6. If a team member cannot complete his or her lap, the team has the option of starting the lap over with a new rider. They will however, lose the distance and time of the uncompleted lap. The replacement rider must check in with timing official prior to starting the lap.
7. For obvious safety reasons there is no reverse riding on the course.
8. Teammates may cannibalise each other’s bikes or swap if necessary. Riders may accept mechanical support on the course by any other registered rider; transition and camp areas is the only area where assistance from support crews is acceptable.
9. Riders may accept food and water from anyone on the course.
10. We strongly suggest that each team and solo rider have a support crew of at least 1 or 2 persons who are not taking part to assist with various jobs such as organsing transitions, cooking and assisting with mechanical problems.
11. Bike wash areas will be available at each event. Toilets and showers will be available throughout the weekend. Please use the toilets provided.
12. If you are planning camping please be aware that there is limited space in the car park at Nevis Range. The ground is almost all hard standing and not easy to get pegs in. Space is allocated at a first come, first serve basis. Camping will also be available at Torlundy Farm, which is around 2 miles cycle on an old forestry access road (tarred).
13. You will need all your own camping supplies. A variety of food (hot and cold meals, soup and snacks) will be available for purchase at the transition area Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Check website for event specific updates.
14. Riders may require lights, which must be at least 4 watts and be secured to bikes or helmet. NO FUSS will have final say when lights should be used.
15. If lighting is required it will be against the rules for riders to ride with their lights out to save batteries. Riders violating this rule will have their current lap nullified.
16. Only riders officially entered in the event or designated as “Official Course Marshals” may ride the designated course.
17. Wearing a buckled helmet is mandatory anytime you are on your bike in the race area (not just when it is your lap).
18. All team captains and solo riders must attend pre-race meeting at 0830 on the Saturday
19. Ignorance of any rule will not be accepted as an excuse.
20. Foul riding will not be tolerated, unsportsmanlike behaviour is totally un-acceptable. This includes the use of profane or abusive language, this rule is taken very seriously by No Fuss and anyone who violates this rule shall be disqualified from this and any future No Fuss events.
21. Shortcutting the course can be grounds for automatic disqualification of the solo rider or the entire team. If a rider makes a mistake and they report to officials before it is discovered, a time adjustment will be applied rather than a DQ.
22. Riders who are riding their bikes have the right of way over those who are pushing their bikes. Where practical, riders pushing should stay on the least rideable portion of the trail when being passed. Riders are encouraged to call pleasantly “passing on the right or left” as appropriate.
23. All protests must be made by a team captain to a No Fuss Official ( Frazer, Spook or Fiona). Protests can be made throughout the event and up to 15 mins after the final results are posted. It would be appreciated if any protests could be made respectfully to the officials. No Fuss officials say is final in all protests.
24. Safety on the course is our primary concern. If you come across an injured rider or a potentially unsafe situation, you are encouraged to stop and assist. If you stop to give assistance for a health and safety related reason, you should report your number to a passing rider who will turn it in to the transition official so that your team’s next rider may commence their lap. You must then complete your lap, report to the transition official and report the nature of the assistance you provided and an approximate duration of your stop. You will be assigned a lap time in accordance with your or your teams average times, whichever is the faster. NB Time adjustments are made by a No Fuss official and are final. NOTE This rule applies to ONLY health and safety concerns and not mechanical failure.
25. Dropping of Litter on the course will absolutely not be tolerated and may result in DQ. Leave only tyre tracks!
26. The NO FUSS OFFICIALS (FRAZER, SPOOK and FIONA) will be given the final decision regarding any occurrence at the event including those not addressed in the rules.
This is a list of entries for this event. If you think you should be here and you are not then let us know.
Solo1) Ostles Tyres - Lisa Cross
2) Ostles Tyres - Lisa Cross
3) Dales Cycles Race Team - Morven Brown
4) Pairs was easier - Liz Peacock
5) Ratty Racer - Zara Mair
6) Sarah MacKenzie - Sarah Mackenzie
7) All Terrain Cycles - Michelle Morris
8) Lost Girl - Sarah Burton
9) Playing in the woods - Tracey Cashman
10) White1 - Jenni White
11) Two Blue Vans - Kerry Main
12) Garage Bikes - Amy Baron-Hall
13) Team Otter - claire henderson
14) scenicpees.com - Rosie Holdsworth
15) Lost and found then lost again - Renee Saxton
16) Triathlon Inverness - Jane Pottie
17) Triathlon Inverness - Jane Pottie
18) Debbsdonut - Debbie Irvine
19) eilers - Eileen Regan
20) Petal Power - Jen Price
21) Nevis Cycles - Emma Holgate
22) Muddy Butts - Angie McGowan
23) Muddy butts - Kerry Moody
24) Leslie bike shop/Bikers Boutique - Gillian Pratt
25) Moray Minx Girl - Roberta Walker
26) Bigfluck - Jane Flucker
27) Weemac - Alison Mackie
28) Fifeing Eejit - Niall Wallace
29) Velocake - Grant Doig
30) C7 Racing - Richard Mackay
31) Manx Mountain Bike Club - Nigel Morris
32) Manx Mountain Bike Club - Guy Whaley
33) M Steels / Exposure - Rich Rothwell
34) Wild Scottish Pussies - Alex Pearson
35) ABC - Mike Milne
36) cyclehighlands.com - wayne blair
37) WTF - Alan Rodger
38) Velocity Cycle Cafe Inverness - David Jones
39) Manx Mountain Bike Club - Scott Morgan
40) Thomsons Cycles - Graeme Short
41) Raving Mad Mountaineering Team - Mark Lonnen
42) I'm bound to fall off - Stuart bell
43) Ostle's Tyres - Kevin Mitchell
44) Big H - Hendry McNicol
45) hooligan - Dave Jackson
46) Hooligan - Keith Jackson
47) Aberfeldy Cycling Centre - Chris Fairley
48) Lanarkshire Mountain Bike Riders - Gery Gallagher
49) Men Under The Hen - Paul Miller
50) Midlothian CC - Euan Robertson
51) Yorkshire Pudding - Mike Rudd
52) Ostles Tyres - Richie Scott
53) Ostles Tyres - Richie Scott
54) SuperTacky - Andrew Dodds
55) Chris B Frodo - Chris Boles
56) QWERTY - Chris Harrop
57) Tom - Tom Becker
58) Beer if for WINNERS - Scott Mackie
59) Axis of Weasel - Chris Hinds
60) TEAM MGD - DARREN crumpton
61) BorntoBike/Bridgtown Cycles - Mike Hayward
62) Here Come The Belgians - Ben Houldsworth
63) Dong it to escape from the weans - Christopher McConnell
64) GMBC - Robin Jamieson
65) Talldank&lonesome - Andy Williamson
66) RMMT - Adrian Scales
67) Singlespeed Simon - Simon Haslam
68) Dair Wear cycling - Iain Dair
69) Dave - David Taggart
70) Dave - David Taggart
71) Freds Big Wheel - Richard Morrison
72) Lanarkshire Mountain Bike Riders - David McNicol
73) Jim Bainbridge - Jim Bainbridge
74) Lanarkshire Mountain Bike Riders - Richard Fielding
75) Glasgow Green Cycle Club (GGCC) - Andrew Dobinson
76) Team Thomsons Cycles - Roger Campbell-Crawford
77) Axis of Weasel - Alec-Angus Macdonald
78) Glasgow Couriers - Alan Linstead
79) Peak Revolutions - Jamie Bell
80) Dales Cycles RT - Allan Doyle
81) GMBC - Jack McCreery
82) SPRA - Martyn Davidson
83) Adam Fenton - Adam Fenton
84) Axis of Weasel - David McCrear
85) Abandon All Hope - Simon Hindle
86) Riding My Luck - Russell McCoull
87) Chronic Weasel Racing - Jamie Dunn
88) 0 - Tom Dawson
89) Tattie Watter - Richard Metcalf
90) The Bastard - Colin Waddell
91) Salsa Cycles - Paul Errington
92) Fearless and Unique - Markus Stitz
93) The Breakpad Bike Shop Kirroughtree. - John Gemmell
94) The psychedelic fox - alan robertson
95) Again? Really? - John Calvert
96) EMC - Adam Cooke
97) Blazing Saddles - Paul Burns
98) Craig Forrester - Craig Forrester
99) Ash the Flash - Ashley Finney
100) Tatty Water - richard henderson
101) Slow Muddy Funster - Pete Moulding
102) Tattie Watter - James McWhir
103) Han - Scott Bannister
104) BedandBreakfastSearcher.co.uk - Mike Peacock
105) Glenmarnock Wheelers - Kevin Duffy
106) SLIGHTLY OLDER SLIGHTLY SLOWER DTCC - TERRY DAVIDSON
107) Ecurie MacRetro - Klaus Schlesiger
108) Rappid Rob - Rob McLellan
109) Fungle Infection - Mathew Howard
110) AMRT - Flying Hell Fish - Gary Drummond
111) Comfortably Numb - Nick Flynn
112) Team Breakpad - Will Voce
113) Ecky Thump - Matthew Barker
114) Hope it's dry - Paul Jones
115) Ride guide wales - Richard Morris
116) Pig iron Racing - graham kitchin
117) R.I.P RACING - martin Kitchin
118) R.i.p.racing - Simon Fisher
119) Rockhard MBC - Gordon Dickson
120) Bold picker of lines - Chris Hughes
121) Indy - Danny Williams
122) Man in Black - Samuel Jones
123) East Kilbride Road Club - John Gordon
124) unfit and unfussed - Keith Cameron
125) Perth City Cycles - John McLagan
126) Ben Wyvis Cycle Club - Al Whyte
127) Ride Guide Wales - Dan Basford
128) Let's get Durty - Paul McGreal
129) Dales Cycles RT - chris millar
130) Norton Wheelers / Dark Peak Fell Runners - Don Jenkins
131) Fyzical Rex (GMBC) - John Bennie
132) Blood sweat and beers - Philip Morrison
133) Ross-Shire Roads - Graham Calder
134) Here Come The Belgians - Ben Parkinson
135) Steel city - Luke Bradley
136) Midlothian CC - Martin Graham
137) Team Flea - Alex Benetatos
138) KingPrawn racing - david russell
139) Top Chef - James Gardiner
140) To infinity and beyond - Alasdair Collier
141) . - Mark Denton
142) Dangerous Brother - Crispin Walsh
143) Hotwheels - Sean Fallon
144) Dudefinch - Aaron Wills
145) Deeside Thistle C.C. - Phil Kelman
146) Benchmark/Ness - Neil Scott
147) Raving Mad Mountaineering Team - Hugh Wardrope
148) 509 - Tom Couchman
149) Joel Paterson - Joel Paterson
150) Simon Rowe - Simon Rowe
151) Muddy Nuts - Felix Maddison
152) Stinky Sniffers - Jamie Mensah
153) G-Unit - Graham Triggs
154) Get Tae Falkirk - Michael Nimmo
155) Stron Velocity - Andrew Sommerville
156) iPlod - Euain Drysdale
157) MTB Guisborough/Bikescene - Jason Hynd
158) Ben Wyvis CC - Steve Brown
159) Lanterne Rouge - Graeme Robb
160) Chasing the baldy! - Dean Fuller
161) Dooleys Cycles - Greig Brown
162) Unattached - Ian Rowell
163) Andy Stickmann Waring - Andrew Waring
164) All Terrain Cycles - James Atkinson
165) - Steven Hope
166) sneep doggy dog - john florence
167) b r - bruce reed
168) Five O Nine - kyle aspinall
169) Moomiester Race Team - David Browne
170) Theflyingpaddy - David Cashman
171) old muddy fox - tom dunn
172) Deesdie Thistle C.C. - Phil Kelman
173) White2 - Adrian White
174) Bolt Ya Rocket - Ross Simpson
175) The 3 Amigos - Brendan Crowther
176) Ah! Cap on. - Phil Thomson
177) PUSH CARTEL - Josh Varty
178) qwerty - Richard Andrews
179) Happy Days!! - Mark Whelan
180) Here Comes Bod - Austen Bodie
181) North Argyll Cycle Club - GAVIN BLAINEY
182) North Argyll Cycle Club - JOHN GRANT
183) canaewhoopass - mark scott
184) Team Otter - ian hughes
185) Roxette Random - martin hodgson 0
186) Paxtronix - Nigel Paxton
187) Garrion Grizzlers - Callum Ferguson
188) Dunracin - James McDade
189) hillsurfer - frank peet
190) North Argyll Cycle Club/RCS Cycles - Nick Charlton
191) The B-O_Double-B - Robert Drummond
192) Manx Mountain bike club - leslie corran
193) Glasgow United CC - Hans Forhaug
194) Paul Thomas - Paul Thomas
195) Just Touch It - Ross Pollock
196) The Dogg - Nathan Crabtree
197) Craig Burns - Craig Burns
198) DogRocks Racing - Dan Nisbet
199) Perth City Cycles - David Martin
200) Lanterne Rouge - Phil Hudson
201) Might need a push! - Matthew Woodall
202) Make Hastle Slowly - Darren Mackenzie
203) Cameronians - Cameron Shaw
204) Cameronians - Cameron Shaw
205) West Lothian Clarion - David Mason
206) West Lothian Clarion Junior - Jamie Mason
207) Team Thomson Cycles - Cameron Mason
208) Last Days of Freedom - Mark Doyle
209) Herbies bikes - Stewart Ferguson
210) bikebod - chris cook
211) SuperTed - Gavin Chatterton
212) Pooper Scooper - graham brown
213) Colin Rae - Colin Rae
214) Von Minted - ricky sutherland
215) 10 hours ??? - Willie Cook
216) Von Minted - ricky sutherland
217) Team Gecko - Richard Frickleton
218) team whipperoo - richard haig
219) Lanarkshire MTB Riders - Brian Jenkins
220) Davie Weir - davie weir
221) Markyb - Mark Bell
222) Markyb - Mark Bell
223) Bikes not Books - Chris Read
224) Bucket list - Jim Shields
225) Glenrothes Triathlon Club - Grant Swinden
226) CycleAid - Ian Read
227) Glenrothes Triathlon Club - Vinnie Atkinson
228) Fat Chance - Gary McGrory
229) ChewingTheBars - steven Turbitt
230) Cycleaid - Dean Pointer
231) Leslie bike shop/bikers boutique - paul newnham
232) VC Norwich - stuart goodwin
233) Lanarkshire Mountain Bike Riders - Paul Macskimming
234) Trek Concept Store Glasgow - Derek Shanks
235) BottomBracket - Chris Turbitt
236) Pro-Am RC - Scott Anderson
237) Pro-Am RC - Keith Anderson
238) PastIt - Scott Henderson
239) PastIt - Mark Chrystal
240) Triathlon Inverness - Simon Stewart
241) Uplift Scotland - Robert Richmond
242) Nevis Cycles - Ewan Thorburn
243) Team Tortoise - David McGowan
244) Glasgow Nightingale Cycling Club/SPRA - Karl Povey
245) ETV.KOM - Eric Innes
246) TEAM AYUP LAD! - Craig Moody
247) Galashiels cc - Keith Veitch
248) Undertheinfluence - Ross Black
249) Graham Christie - Graham Christie
250) Graham Christie - Graham Christie
251) team vigilante - gary coltman
252) Leslie bike shop / Bikers Boutique - Alex Slaven
253) www.dooleyscycles.co.uk - Iain McMullen
254) Mukyriderz - Graham Trousdale
255) MBNW - Tim Owen
256) Bermy Bobo - Bobby McKean
257) Standsure Technology Training - Stuart Anderson
258) Mission Impassable - Bobby Brown
259) SPOKES RT - Gordon Traynor
260) Mukyriderz - Steve Lambie
261) Team IPL Trumpet - Garry Templeman
262) ABZ MTB - kev harper
263) Mukyriderz - Gordon Traynor
264) Mukyriderz - Gary Johnstone
265) Leslie Bike Shop/Bikers Boutique - Conner Johnstone
266) Mukyriderz - Bryan Johnstone
267) Wiggy - William Brown
268) Auld man who should know Better - Gary Beall
269) mukyriderz - Derek Little
270) Mukyriderz - Gordon Traynor
271) Mukyriderz - Allan James
272) Bike Remedy / Mountain Maniacs - Steve Gentle
273) Mukyriderz - David Glover
274) Mukyriderz - Gary Johnstone
275) Leslie Bike Shop/Bikers Boutique - Conner Johnstone
276) Mukyriderz - Christer McNulty Johnstone
277) Mukyriderz - Jason Lindsay
278) Mukyriderz - Craig Webster - Craig Webster
279) mukyriderz - paul murray
280) PrintHouse Racing - Daniel Doran
281) Tim Allen Thomsons Cycles - Tim Allen
Pair282) 0 - 0 0
283) 0 - Leigh Graham
284) Team breakpad - Paula Voce
285) Team breakpad - Ruth Asbery
286) Team Breakpad - Sam Hill
287) Aboyne Nonads - Ellie Flather
288) Aboyne Nonads - Anna Blair
289) The Younger NoNads - Sally Duthie
290) The Younger NoNads - Clare Barraclough
291) The Allen Girls- Team Thomsons Cycles - Erika Allen
292) The Allen Girls- Team Thomsons Cycles - Katie Allen
293) Mojo Duo - Jamie Birks
294) Mellon Bills - Bill Halliday
295) Mellon Bills - Donald Melville
296) Spicy Bikers #1 - Tom Jenkins
297) Spicy Bikers #1 - David Sik
298) A boy named Sue - Chris Baines
299) A boy named Sue - Kevin Conaghan
300) West Cheshire Massif - Mark Currie
301) West Cheshire Massif - Robert Bryce
302) Ridelines - Jamie Birks
303) Ridelines - Neil Dingle
304) aunty matty + cobaks - andrew coutts
305) aunty matty + cobaks - gordon coutts
306) Bringing up the rear - Mark Bolton
307) Bringing up the rear - Carl Draper
308) Bringing up the rear - Mark Bolton
309) Bringing up the rear - Carl Draper
310) Riders in the Sky - Mike Ramsay
311) Riders in the Sky - Jon Hay
312) Walk the line - Adam Entwistle
313) Walk the line - David Kearney
314) AddDaw Racing - James Addison
315) AddDaw Racing - Luke Dawson
316) Not Fast Yer Last - Stuart Andrew
317) Not Fast Yer Last - Ross Crawford
318) Team Ginger Egg - Greg Wilkinson
319) Team Ginger Egg - Fraser Ramsay
320) The First Timers - Scott Clark
321) The First Timers - Billy Penman
322) Nohopeton's Finest - Stephen Cope
323) Nohopeton's Finest - Ollie Perry
324) Rolls Royce Dolly Parton Fan Club & Craig - Craig Hogg
325) Rolls Royce Dolly Parton Fan Club & Craig - Jas Young
326) Basecamp Bikes - Donald Rodgers
327) Basecamp Bikes - John Farquhar
328) The Fat Stoaters - Mike Mason
329) The Fat Stoaters - Keith Mclellan
330) The Aceholes ! - Graeme Gordon
331) The Aceholes ! - David Gardner
332) The Aceholes ! - Graeme Gordon
333) The Aceholes ! - David Gardner
334) SLS Scotland Race Team - Steven Fleming
335) SLS Scotland Race Team - Simon Bain
336) Dirty Saddles not so good uphill team - Gary Palmer
337) Dirty Saddles not so good uphill team - Pat Friend
338) Dirty Saddles go better uphill team - Lee Vater
339) Dirty Saddles go better uphill team - Oliver Moore
340) Clanger and Flump - Andrew Tuft
341) Clanger and Flump - Neil Jackson
342) The older we get... - Dave Ogilvie
343) The older we get... - Mike Ewart
344) pinheedsfromzim - Dieter Booth
345) pinheedsfromzim - Dominic Booth
346) GlennKyles - Glenn Moonie
347) GlennKyles - Ian Kyle
348) Team SuperProEnduroFactoryProTeam...Pro - Alasdair Robertson
349) Team SuperProEnduroFactoryProTeam...Pro - James Robertson
350) The lost boy - Thomas Wylie
351) Murdug - Murdoch Mcintosh
352) Murdug - Douglas McIntosh
353) Midlothian CC - Doug Allan
354) Midlothian CC - Robb Halley
355) Lost! - Roddy Weir
356) Lost! - Rob Young
357) Team Saxo Tapsaff - Graham McQueen
358) Team Saxo Tapsaff - Montgomery Cliff
359) Two Myles Per Hour - Will Myles
360) Two Myles Per Hour - Xander Myles
361) Armagh Farmer Horse-Meat - Gregor Forrester
362) Armagh Farmer Horse-Meat - Richard Lang
363) West Lothian Clarion - Ewen Fulton
364) West Lothian Clarion - Duncan Turner
365) Los Pollos Hermanos - Charlie Barrow
366) Los Pollos Hermanos - Callum Kellie
367) Jack and the Beanstalk - Tim Mackley
368) Jack and the Beanstalk - Jack Richards
369) ABZ MTB - David Cant
370) ABZ MTB - David Whitcombe
371) The Muky Lawn Darts - Roy Cunningham
372) The Muky Lawn Darts - Ben Cunningham
373) MYT - Joshua Cunningham
374) MYT - Ross Cooper
375) Muky Feckers - Tam Smith
376) Muky Feckers - Craig Cadwell
377) skin the chickens - joe morgan
378) skin the chickens - doug marchant
379) Dilly Dally - Craig Christie
380) Dilly Dally - Colin Johnstone
381) Recidivists - Steve Clayton
382) Recidivists - Heather Thomson
383) ATGNI - Claire McCallum
384) ATGNI - James Wearn
385) Team Bike-anics - Liz Tromans
386) Team Bike-anics - Andy Tromans
387) Team NFU - Peter O Reilly
388) Team NFU - Elaine O Reilly
389) Creaky Knees - Joanne Brooker
390) Creaky Knees - Ian Mawer
391) mrandmrs - Zoe Newson
392) mrandmrs - Joe Newson
393) Chapeau - Rachael McDougal
394) Chapeau - Phil Thomson
395) Frazzle Dazzle - Fraser Raitt
396) Frazzle Dazzle - Lynsay Raitt
397) H & L Racing - Gavin Belton
398) H & L Racing - Anna Youngson
399) One bad fall from a solo - Naomi Freireich
400) One bad fall from a solo - Dave Freireich
401) Pedalling Pipers - Tom Piper
402) Pedalling Pipers - Marina Piper
Trio403) Runners and Riders - Sarah Birks
404) Runners and Riders - Rachel Macdonald
405) Runners and Riders - Jayne Bryant
406) The Obanettes - Suzi Billing
407) The Obanettes - Jo Gosling
408) The Obanettes - Susan Evans
409) A blonde a brunette and a red head - Emma Comrie
410) A blonde a brunette and a red head - Eilidh Wells
411) A blonde a brunette and a red head - Laura Cunningham
412) 3 Amigos - San Kapil
413) 3 Amigos - Pete Breakwell
414) 3 Amigos - Robert Badura
415) Northants Old Boys - Andy Wright
416) Northants Old Boys - Eddie Smith
417) Northants Old Boys - Craig Mattocks
418) Poomaggeddan - Mark Alexander
419) Poomaggeddan - Danny Cowe
420) Poomaggeddan - Henry McSorley
421) ABZ MTB - Ryan Robbins
422) ABZ MTB - Donald Hansom
423) ABZ MTB - John Watson
424) Backward Pedalers - Jon Bruce
425) Backward Pedalers - Euan Bruce
426) Backward Pedalers - Jamie Bruce
427) GTMC - Tom Jenkins
428) GTMC - Rich Riley
429) GTMC - Jon Riley
430) Pin it ya Fairy - Graeme McNee
431) Pin it ya Fairy - Stewart McNee
432) Pin it ya Fairy - Andrew Scrutton
433) Team monkey feather - Colin Duguid
434) Team monkey feather - Kieran Hay
435) Team monkey feather - Stuart Wilson
436) Over the Bars - Duncan Maycroft
437) Over the Bars - John Moffat
438) Over the Bars - Alan Morford
439) Clipped in Clapped out - Neil Copeland
440) Clipped in Clapped out - Martin Armstrong
441) Clipped in Clapped out - Craig McGill
442) Midlothian CC - Peter Mccormack
443) Midlothian CC - Robbie Ballantyne
444) Midlothian CC - Darren Dickson
445) Hanson and Beards - Barry Ellis
446) Hanson and Beards - Richard Sunley
447) Hanson and Beards - Neil Ellis
448) gruppo-sportif* keavo - paul keavney
449) gruppo-sportif* keavo - ian bartholomew
450) gruppo-sportif* keavo - Shaun Tyson
451) Gorilles Sur Bicyclette - Liam McHugh
452) Gorilles Sur Bicyclette - Ian Godber
453) Gorilles Sur Bicyclette - Jenny Ballantyne
454) The Farter The Tonne and the Slowly Coast - Paul Grant
455) The Farter The Tonne and the Slowly Coast - LJ Grant
456) The Farter The Tonne and the Slowly Coast - Chris Smith
457) ABZshire MTB - Karen Mackay
458) ABZshire MTB - Richie Halliday
459) ABZshire MTB - Russell Gourley
460) Beagy's Spandex Enormities - Craig Lapsley
461) Beagy's Spandex Enormities - Tracey Currie
462) Beagy's Spandex Enormities - Sharon Simpson
Quad463) Brothers of the dirt - Mark Williamson
464) Brothers of the dirt - Paul Sherry
465) Brothers of the dirt - David Balmer
466) Brothers of the dirt - Peter Dougan
467) Some Old Guys + Dan - George Maitland
468) Some Old Guys + Dan - John Maitland
469) Some Old Guys + Dan - Iain Martin
470) Some Old Guys + Dan - Dan Muir
471) The Mud Fuds - Ray Burr
472) The Mud Fuds - Dave Hodgson
473) The Mud Fuds - Fraser Glass
474) The Mud Fuds - Chris Williams
475) fullsus.com - craig duffy
476) fullsus.com - Steven Clark
477) fullsus.com - Allan Hann
478) fullsus.com - Bryan Kelly
479) the 7 Deadly Sins - Parts I-IV - aidan omeara
480) the 7 Deadly Sins - Parts I-IV - colin little
481) the 7 Deadly Sins - Parts I-IV - kevin tawse
482) the 7 Deadly Sins - Parts I-IV - ross miller
483) Bruised Battered and Broken - John Moisey
484) Bruised Battered and Broken - Jennifer Moisey
485) Bruised Battered and Broken - Seonaid MacDonald
486) Bruised Battered and Broken - Dave Fowler
487) I'll Get My Coat - Paul Downie
488) I'll Get My Coat - Aileen Brand
489) I'll Get My Coat - Chris Herraghty
490) I'll Get My Coat - Jenny Muir
RETRO491) Groovy man - Malcolm McIntosh
492) Macretroleur - Aaron Zaczek
493) Macretrofatfifer - keith robertson
494) Macretro-Fatfifer - keith robertson
495) Ecurie Macretro - David Keningale
Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
Definitions: “Conditions” means these terms and conditions of entry for the Event. “Entry Form” means the website pages which must be completed in order to participate in the Event. “Event” means the event named on the Entry Form. “Event Organiser” means No Fuss Events, a company registered in Scotland. “Fee” means the price of entry into the Event as set out in the Entry Form. “Participant” means the person named on the Entry Form who will be participating in the Event.
Acceptance of Conditions: These Conditions shall apply in place of and prevail over any terms or conditions (whether or not in conflict or inconsistent with these Conditions) contained or referred to in any documentation submitted by the Participant or in correspondence or elsewhere or implied by trade custom, practice or course of dealing. A variation of these Conditions is only valid if the Event Organiser (No Fuss) gives notice to the Participant in writing in any official Event material or correspondence prior to the Event (including via email), The Participant shall be deemed to have accepted these Conditions upon completion of the Entry Form.
FOR REFUND INFORMATION PLEASE SEE SECTION 3.
1.1 The Participant acknowledges that participation in the Event is physically strenuous and is aware of the nature of the Event and associated medical and physical risks involved.
1.2 The Participant agrees that he/she is physically capable of competing in the Event and agrees to be solely responsible for his/her actions and the Event Organiser, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, associated companies, sponsors or medical advisers are not responsible for any injury or illness that the Participant may suffer as a result of his/her participation in the Event. The Participant accepts that should any medical or physical condition arise prior to the Event which is likely to affect his/her ability to participate, the Participant will withdraw in accordance with these Conditions.
1.3 The Participant agrees to abide by all applicable event rules and regulation. The Participant shall not be entitled to a refund of the Fees if he or she is disqualified from the Event as a result of an infringement of these Conditions or any such rules and regulations. The Event Organiser is also entitled to impose Event rules upon the Participant from time to time which will form part of these Conditions. The relevant rules and regulations may be obtained from the NO Fuss website www.nofussevents.co.uk under event specific rules.
1.4 The Participant must present for registration process at the times and on the day as instructed in the Event Information which will be issued by the Event Organiser before the Event.
1.5 It is the Participant’s responsibility to provide and use necessary equipment which complies with rules and event regulations.
1.6 The Event Organiser may introduce cut off times as they see fit as part of the Event rules, being limits on the time taken to complete sections of the Event (as initiated by the Event Organiser at its discretion) to ensure the safe and proper running of the Event. Subsequently, participants may be instructed to withdraw from the event in accordance with imposed cut off times.
1.7 The Event Organiser reserves the right at any time to remove Participants from the Event or prevent Participants participating in the Event if in the Event Organiser’s sole discretion, it considers such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the Event by other Participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund of the Fee shall be made if the Participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the Event or other participants, so as to cause his/her removal.
1.8 While the Event Organiser takes every care with the staging of the Event, the Participant acknowledges that personal accident and personal items insurance is his or her sole responsibility.
1.9 The minimum age of entry for events is 16 years old at the 31st December of the Event year. Participants who are under 16 years old on the 31st December of the Event year may race in specific events if identified in the events specific rules.
1.10 All decisions and rulings by the Event Organiser, its employees and its agents are considered final. Accordingly, the Participant will comply with all Event rules and all instructions and guidelines given by stewards, marshals, and safety personnel. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Event Organiser will organise and run the Event and will have sole authority and be the final arbiter on all decisions relating to the safety, running and organisation of the Event, the rules of the Event, the timings/finish times and the placing.
1.11 These Conditions are personal to the Participant and it may not assign any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Event Organiser. The Participant represents and warrants that the Entry is purchased for personal use only, that it cannot be donated free of charge or otherwise given away for free, and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (save as expressly authorised by the Event Organiser), and in particular, that the Entry may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or otherwise and may not be used for advertising, promotion use as a prize (including in competitions and sweepstakes), travel packages, or for any other trade purposes. Donation, give away, resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation.
1.12 The Participant acknowledges and accepts that circumstances concerning an Event may change from time to time for reasons out of the Event Organiser’s reasonable control or otherwise, without the Event Organiser incurring any liability and without any rights to withdrawal being accrued by the Participant other than set out in clause 4 below. By way of example, and for illustration purposes only, car parking arrangements and issues with hotels, may arise/change but such changes/issues will not allow the Participant to withdraw and nor will the Event Organiser be deemed liable except as otherwise set out herein.
2. Bookings and Payments
2.1 In consideration for being granted the right to participate, the Participant must pay the Fee by no later than the closing date set out on the Entry Form.
2.2 The Participant shall either (a) complete the Entry Form online and submit it together with payment of the Fee online in accordance with the Event Organisers’ website or (b) complete the Entry Form by hand and fill in the appropriate card details and send it by post.
2.3 The Participant shall not be eligible or entitled to participate in the Event until full payment of the Fee has been received by the Event Organiser. No payment shall be deemed to have been received until the Event Organiser has received cleared funds.
3. Withdrawal, Cancellations or Alterations
3.1 The Event Organiser operates a 7 day cooling off period. Accordingly, the Participant is entitled to cancel his/her application to participate provided the Event Organiser receives written notice of cancellation within 7 days of payment of the Fee (payment being deemed made for the purposes of this clause 3.1 by clicking on the make payment link on the Protx Secure Payment webpage or receipt of the Entry Form sent by post in accordance with clause 2.1 above). During this 7 day period the Participant is able to cancel its entry and receive a full refund of the Fee by emailing [email protected] or writing to Event Organiser, No Fuss Towers, 20 Hillview Crescent, Corpach, PH33 7LS. The notice must be received before the end of the 7 day cooling off period.
3.2.1 If the event is cancelled due to circumstances out of the organisers control then no refunds will be offered. This includes situations such as adverse weather conditions or major incidents.
3.2.2 If the event is cancelled due to circumstances within the organisers control then entrants will be offered a 50% refund. Entrants must apply in writing (via email) to claim their refund. No refunds will be granted after one month has passed from the event date.
3.2.3 Entrants wishing to withdraw must inform the organiser by email. Entry fees are NOT refundable for 10 Under the Ben 2014.
3.2.4 Entries are NOT transferable for 10 Under the Ben 2014.
3.3 In the event the Event Organiser withdraws the offer of a place to the Participant in the Event for any reason at any time it will provide the Participant with a full refund of the Fee, with no further liability whatsoever arising from such withdrawal. Notwithstanding this clause 3.7 no refund shall be made where otherwise set out herein (including for the avoidance of doubt clauses 1.3, 1.8).
3.4 The withdrawal policy set out in this clause 3 does not apply to Charity Pledge Place Participants whose places are the property of the charity.
4. Event Organiser Responsibilities/Liability
4.1 Notwithstanding anything in these Conditions the Event Organiser shall not be liable to the Participant for any liability in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss of business, revenue or profits, anticipated savings or wasted expenditure, loss or damage of or to personal equipment belonging to the Participant or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (notwithstanding that such loss was within the contemplation of the parties at the date of submitting the Entry Form) arising out of the Participant taking part in the Event or any other matter arising under these Conditions nor for an aggregate amount greater than the Fee paid by the Participant. Without limiting the foregoing, the Event Organiser will not be liable for any actions of any spectators or other third parties unless otherwise set out herein.
4.2 Accordingly the Participant hereby expressly and irrevocably renounces, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title the right to any recourse or claims whatsoever against the Event Organiser, its officers, employees, suppliers and/or sponsors and/or persons for whom it is answerable (“Associated Parties”) as a result of any kind of physical, mental or other loss or damage of whatsoever nature (including any loss of earnings, profits, or pain and suffering) suffered by the Participant, directly or indirectly, or by his/her family or by any dependents and caused by an event in any way relating to the Participant’s participation in Event, and the Participant hereby undertakes, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title to indemnify and hold harmless the Event Organiser, and the Associated Parties for any costs and/or amount which they or any of them may be required to pay as a result of any recourse or claim aforesaid by whomsoever made. The Participant also agrees to indemnify the Event Organiser and the Associated Parties for any claim, actions, liabilities or losses resulting from any breach of the Participant’s declarations above and/or the Participant’s negligent acts or omissions and/or wilful misconduct.
4.3 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Event Organiser:
4.3.1 for death or personal injury caused by the Event Organiser’s negligence;
4.3.2 for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
4.3.3 for any matter which it would be illegal for the Event Organiser to exclude or attempt to exclude liability.
4.4 This clause 4 shall be read and construed and shall have effect subject to any limitation imposed by any applicable law.
5. Publicity and Results
5.1 The Participant irrevocably consents to:
5.1.1 his/her appearance in the Event being filmed, recorded, incorporated and exploited in whole or in part in any television programme, film, video or broadcast of whatever nature by all means and in all media and formats now or invented after the date of these Conditions; and
5.1.2 the use and reproduction of the Participant’s name, likeness, appearance and photographs, films and recordings by all means and in all media for the purpose of advertising, publicity and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of the Event (and future events) and/or the promotion of the Event (and future events) and the commercial rights relating to the Event (and future events) provided that such use does not imply direct endorsement by the Participant of any official sponsor or supplier of the Event.
5.2 Any film, photographs (by camera or mobile phone), or any other recording of moving or still picture, and all intellectual property in connection therewith (including but not limited to copyright) shall remain the property of the Event Organiser, and where such intellectual property does not automatically vest in the Event Organiser, these Conditions shall constitute a legally binding assignment thereof and/or the Participant shall sign all reasonable documentation required to give affect thereto. Accordingly any such recording shall not be used other than for private use without the Event Organiser’s prior written consent.
5.3 The Event Organiser will use best endeavours to provide an Event finish time for the Participant however it cannot be held responsible for any computer result anomalies or any technical malfunctions.
6.1 These Conditions (and the documents referred to in them) constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede any previous agreement between the parties relating to the Event. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that in submitting the Entry Form (and the documents referred to in it) it does not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to these Conditions or not) other than as expressly set out in these Conditions.
6.2 Nothing in these Conditions shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership between the parties hereto or constitute or be deemed to constitute either party as agent of the other for any purpose whatsoever and neither party shall have authority or power to bind the other or to contract in the name of the other in any way or for any purpose.
6.3 No waiver by either party of a breach or a default hereunder shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties and any such waiver shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default of the same or similar nature.
6.4 To the extent permitted by law all provisions of these Conditions shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision with the remaining provisions if necessary, being so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these Conditions so far as possible.
6.5 These Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland and any dispute arising hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.