FULL RESULTS ARE HERE
ENTRIES FOR THIS EVENT ARE NOW CLOSED. EMAIL [email protected] TO BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST.
Entry - £45
Round 3 - Wolftrax, Laggan 28th 29th June
When Wolftrax was built in the Strathmashie Community Forest it quickly became a very popular mountain biking spot. It started out with purpose built blue, red and black trails and over the years has also gained a superbly fun orange jump and berms track and the local trail beavers have created some of the finest natural tracks you’ll find anywhere. The trails vary from fast and flowy, steep and rooty to downright gnarly – this location will definitely challenge any rider and leave you hungry for more!
Round 3 will be a 2 day event with practice on Saturday 28th of June and racing on Sunday the 29th. The stages will utilise as much of the natural brilliance on offer at Laggan and some of the classic trail centre routes, but not how you may have seen them before…..
Driving north on the A9 - turn off at Dalwhinnie onto the A889. At Laggan Bridge, turn left onto the A86 to Spean Bridge. Laggan Wolftrax is a mile ahead on the left-hand side.
Driving south from Inverness on the A9 -turn off at Kingussie onto the A86 towards Spean Bridge and Fort William. Follow the A86 through Newtonmore. Turn right at the fork in the road signposted Fort William. Wolftrax is 10 miles ahead, on the left.
Driving east from Fort William on the A82 - turn onto the A86 at Spean Bridge towards Kingussie. Continue past Loch Laggan and Creag Meagaidh nature reserve to Strathmashie Forest. Wolftrax is on the right-hand side of the road about 1km past Strathmashie House.
This is a list of entries for this event. If you think you should be here and you are not then let us know.
Junior Boy 16-181) Full Tilt Ahead - Finn Cowell
2) - - Stuart Lawson
3) - Louis Reid
4) - Myles Reid
5) Black Dog - Robbie Henderson
6) jack Richardson - jack richardson
7) Wolfpax - John Aisthorpe
8) Perth City Cycles - Daniel Murray
9) - - Dylan Ramsay-Stagg
10) Skidmarks - Lewis Donaghy
11) Monsterbike - Greg Mathieson
12) - - James McNair
13) marcus morrison - Marcus Morrison
14) - - Marcus Morrison
15) Ae Bike Shop - connor McIver
16) Ae Bike Shop - Connor McIver
17) Mikes bikes|PRO MOTION - Kyle Beattie
18) … - Conan Finch
19) RF - Ruaidhri Forrester
Junior Girl 16-1820) Team Bicycles - Elena Melton
Senior 19-2921) And now CAKE. - Liz Read
22) Team Edelweiss - Eva McCartney
23) Scotty-Doe - Scott Clarke
24) 2 Pure - Dominic Simmons
25) The Bike Box - Paul Fletcher
26) >< - Mark Bisset
27) Team I-Cycles - Eoin Elliott
28) Nevis Cycles RT/South Coast Suspension - Ben Miller
29) i-Cycles - Stuart Wicox
30) Cycle Law Scotland - Thomas Mitchell
31) Next Level Bikes - Mark Wilcox
32) Lisbane Racing - Ric McLaughlin
33) Baws Oot Racing - Ben Marshall
34) Ian Letton - Ian Letton
35) Bikes n' that aye? - Duncan Drummond
36) Ae Bike Shop - Callum McCubbing
37) CG Racing - Christopher Grant
38) Long Live Flat Pedals - Ronan Dugan
39) Basecamp bikes - Craig Shaw
40) SRUC - Daniel Taylor
41) Two2One - Ryan Sinclair
42) Streak Clothing - Jonathan Hewitt
43) AG - Andrew Grant
44) Escape Route - Ciaran Bryce
45) Escape Route - Peter Thain
46) Nate a Clue - Nathan Wield
47) Team Length - Liam Lamb
48) Ecurie Neep - Simon Houghton
49) Fiona Meikle Performance Psychology - Craig Letton
50) Chocolate Thundaah - Devin De Jager
51) Innerleithen MTB Racing / I-Cycles - Douglas Shearer
52) NEGS Racing - Neil Stewart
53) GMBC - Callum Smith
54) RSD - Jon Mitchell
55) Elevation Cycles / Flotec Suspension - Fraser McNeil
56) Tri Centre - James Orr
57) not sponsored - donald morrison
58) Wizz Kid - Martin Keys
59) ABZ-MTB - James Davidson
60) And now CAKE. - Rich Turley
61) Dialled Bikes - Michael Clyne
62) Team Glentress Mincer - Andrew Cunningham
63) ABZ MTB - David Ogden
64) Bike Remedy - Stuart Villis
65) ProjectBlu - Scott Wardlaw
66) GMBC - Bradley Van Beuge
67) GMBC - Bradley Van Beuge
68) na - Christopher McCarthy
69) GMBC - Nick Ford
70) HGB - Gary Scott
71) TongeyTwoTubes - Steven Tonge
72) Haddy Lads - Ewan Chalmers
73) H Town Massive. - Alastair Philp
74) Edinburgh University Cycling Club - Cameron Taylor
75) Edinburgh University Cycling Club - Fraser Rae
76) The Spirit of Shedlovers Unite! - David Thomson
77) RRP - David Harper
78) G2 Freeride - Nash Masson
79) Glen Henderson - Glen Henderson
80) Haddy Lads - Stephen Dale
81) Haddy Lads - Stephen Dale
82) - - Craig Henderson
83) Sabimaru - James Wolstencroft
84) EUCC - Adam Ramsay
85) - - glen porteous
86) All The Gear No Idea - Ross Macmillan
87) Mind Pie Industries - James Lownes
88) Mind Pie Industries - Pete West
89) Monsterbike - Kyle Thomson
90) Bothy Creative - Scott Paterson
91) Cant Climb Wont Climb - Callum MacRaild
92) Cant Climb Wont Climb - Callum MacRaild
93) H Town Massive - Joel Paterson
94) mukyriderz - campbell gray
95) Sick Skills MTB Coaching - Ben Cathro
96) Hotlines UK - Steve Larking
97) Hotlines UK - Gregor Wilson
98) MegaVolvo - Adam Jones
99) MegaVolvo - Isaac Fishwick
100) - Adam Smith
101) B.O.B. - Bob Hyde
102) - Matthew Bradley
103) MegaVolvo - Ali Masson
104) EUCC - Rory Swann
105) TCJ ABZMTB Giant UK - Chris Hutchens
106) cpsyndicate - chris paul
107) Single Bob's Single Maaate - Sean Dugan
108) Single Bob's Single Maaate - Sean Dugan
109) TEAM LENGTH - Liam Archibald
110) Edinburgh Bike Polo - James Robertson
111) Wild colonial bastard - Brendan Jones
112) - Ewan Anderson
113) Beedler MTB - Andrew Ramsay
114) - Glen Porteous
115) R.G.U. - Findley Forrest
116) Leslie bike shop/bikers boutique - Jamie Todd
117) none - Sean petig
118) DS Images - Dave Stocks
119) Leslie Bike Shop / Bikers Boutique - Jamie Todd
120) Covert - James Sorrie
121) Pinkbike - Alasdair MacLennan
122) Pinkbike - Alasdair MacLennan
123) Pinkbike - Alasdair MacLennan
124) Haddy Lads - Stephen Gaunt
125) Lancaster University Cycling Club - Tom Baker
126) - Fraser MacBeath
127) Ridgeback chaser - daniel muller
128) Dave's squirrel emporium - Lee Mace
129) Dave's squirrel emporium - Lee Mace
Master 30-39130) Privateer - Ricardo Parreirinha
131) Varrich Racing - Tom Mackay
132) Arragons tri club - Jez Westgarth
133) Radgie gudgie fliers - Kenneth Buchanan
134) Radgie gudgie fliers - Kenneth Buchanan
135) Square Wheels - Neil Forrest
136) PMBA Enduro Series - Kev Duckworth
137) Pellio Racing - Paul Elliot
138) Billy nae mates - Mac McLaren
139) Ecurie Neep - Hamish Whyte
140) Dirty Wicker - Iain Nicolson
141) Innerleithen MTB Racing - James Knowles
142) b.m.p - robert mackay
143) Braes o' Fife Militia - Colin McGregor
144) not fast enough for a team - Neal Jamieson
145) Cameronbrig Cycle Club - David Pugh
146) Slangy cyclist - Graham Rushworth
147) Stoat racing - Craig Johnson
148) Dan Gibson - Dan Gibson
149) Team NFA - Richard Waterworth
150) Monsterbike - Mark MacIver
151) ODB - Bob Millar
152) Pedal Power - Neil Crozier
153) Fat Acrobatics - John Anderson
154) - Ewan Doig
155) Big Test Icicles - Ross Latimer
156) ABZ-MTB - Doug Marshall
157) Next Level Bikes - Bruce McCleary
158) Devinci / Haven - David Duggan
159) Felldoon race team - Michael Muldoon
160) Angus Racing - Richard Angus
161) Cemetery Gates - Dan Frazer
162) Edinburgh bicycle co op - Martin Quinn
163) Wicketslaper - Graeme Simpson
164) Mzuzu Cycling Club - Simon Goodwin
165) ABZ-MTB - Ian Carswell
166) Chicken's Chufters - Will Chicken
167) Wood dig boy returns!!! - Phil Harker
168) Rex Racing - Nick Barber
169) MTBHighlands - Andy Singh
170) Half the man his bike is - Kevin Blundell
171) The development ( orange bikes ) - Stephen Foster
172) Team Manball Enduro Racing - Phillip Ball
173) Like2Bike - Eliot Palmer
174) Like 2 Bike - Eliot Palmer
175) Lol - Russell Lillie
176) RGA Bikes - Graeme Beveridge
177) Team CHR - Michael Johnstone
178) DMC - Matt Waters
179) DMC - Daniel Biggar
180) A TUTTA BIRRA! - Luca Contessi
181) I Love Rushy - Bobby Wright
182) Team Ibis UK - Keith Buchan
183) Team Ibis UK - Chris Buchan
184) Yassputin - Nicky Blair
185) Hotlines UK - Declan Deehan
186) Feckinfeckbaws - Aidan Mullan
187) lads - Graham Niven
188) Basecamp Bikes - Ben Davies
189) ProTow - Roland Rider
190) The hairy highlander - Tom Wilkinson
191) ProTow - Stuart Marshall
192) ¡¡BTR!! Go Anywhere Do Anything - Tim Walters
193) Dave's Squirrel Emporium - phillip ashcroft
194) Jessy on a Giant - michael spence
195) Screekabooby - Johnpaul Cunningham
196) Midlife Jedi Master Crisis - Douglas Boyle
197) There and back again - Mark Ruffell
198) RSD - Lee Summers
199) TEAM LENGTH - Chris Stewart
200) LAW FACTORY RACING - Andrew Macpherson
201) Bike Track People/Innerleithen MTB Racing - Martyn Baird
202) Team Pranny - Adam Lewis
203) Ewan - Ewan Sandison
204) Nae Pint Effin Aboot Like - Lee Hunter
205) Nae Pint Effin Aboot Like - Freddie McCombie
206) McBoab - Douglas Hay
207) Singletrack Bikes - Fraser Watson
208) Team ManBall Enduro Racing - Matthew Mansell
209) Singletrack Bikes - Colin MacKintosh
210) John80 - John McCormack
211) team awi - neil irving
212) For the love of riding - Russell Thomson
213) In between contracts... - Dave Underwood
214) No Team - DAve Henderson
215) Enduro-MB Mag - Trev Worsey
Veteran 40-49216) Team Tattie Heid - Sandra Drummond
217) Team Jayfest - Tracy Brunger
218) Mrs Go Where - Aneela McKenna
219) team Peacock - Liz peacock
220) R Semple - Richard Semple
221) Burro Unit - Kenny Alexander
222) Gogsie Neep - Gordon Brodies
223) Waftycrank - Arren Clowes
224) Team Edelweiss - steven mccartney
225) Cyclehighlands - Richard Watts
226) The flying tortoise - Dawson Michie
227) PJ - Paul OBrien
228) Squadra Porcini - iain nimmo
229) Giggleberries - Simon Hall
230) cherrybank pub quiz team - neil whittet
231) - Daniel Nicol
232) Balno biker - Alistair Shaw
233) RSC - Stuart Carr
234) Kentish Man - Andrew Hutchinson
235) ABZ MTB/ec-og.com/The Cycle Jersey - Bill Sutherland
236) Bald n' Bold - Simon White
237) Team RSDERT Team - Trevor Bechtel
238) team ride it - mark wildish
239) J Grice - Justin Grice
240) Alpine bikes - Bryan Shedden
241) SANTA CRUZ / SWEET PROTECTIOIN - CRAWFORD CARRICK-ANDERSON
242) Heriot Allstars - Ross Hilton
243) McSkippy - Douglas McDill
244) ABZMTB - Duncan McGowan
245) Ecurie Neep - Wayne Boyd
246) Heriot Allstars - Chris Humphreys
247) 70ne - Mark Foley
248) Line-GT - Robert Ross
249) team Peacock - Mike Peacock
250) Mo Neep - Barry Coull
251) Duke Nukem - Kenneth Coutts
252) The pink helmet rides again ! - Ian Wrigley
253) I-Cycles - Steven Deas
254) Skye - Mark Robinson
255) BWCC - Mick Park
256) Old enough to know better MTB'ers - Colin Bell
257) heavyD - duncan lynn
258) The Hairy Biker - Simon Harrison
259) Perth City Cycles - John McLagan
260) Team Ibis UK - Geraint Florida-James
261) Team Jono - Jonathan Baldwin
262) I Cycles/SFRS - Martin Hodgson
263) Musselburgh RCC - Ant Mayer
264) Basecamp Bikes - Lindsay Carruthers
265) Mountain Maniacs / Bike Remedy - Steve Gentle
266) I-Cycles - Richard Hamilton
267) old git - Murray Flett
268) Chef On A Bike - Mark Swinney
269) POLANDIA TEAM - Ksawery Wymyslo
270) Cheviot Chargers - Neil Stoddart
271) Johnny Hall - Johnny Hall
272) Midlothian Cycle Club - Kris MacSorley
273) GM - Glenn Munachen
274) GM - Glenn Munachen
275) GM - Glenn Munachen
Grand Vet 50+276) Team Robin Ruth - Derek Laughland
277) TOFTS - Neil Young
278) Team Sava - Ian Nicol
279) Team sava - Alan Nicol
280) Old Troll - Lee Dove
281) ABZ MTB - Ian Diack
282) goodkid racing - colin kidd
283) Goodkid - Owen Goodfellow
284) Doug Little - Doug Little
285) P Nutter - Peter Collier
286) sneep doggy dog - john florence
287) bikeschoolscotland - Jules Fincham
288) Pensioner Abuse/Basecamp Bikes - Steve Bradley
289) Im that old - Guy Moss
Women290) Giggleberries - Lindsay Galloway
291) AMS - Anne-Margaret Stewart
292) Dirt Muncher - Lizzy Farley
293) Felldoon race team - Nicola Fell
294) Mzuzu Cycling Club - Gill Davies
295) Jacqueline Leslie - Jacqueline Leslie
296) Dare2b-West Highland Wheelers - Roslynn Newman
297) Uplift Scotland - wendy chambers
298) Innerleithen Runners and Riders - Mairi Bell
299) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Sally Devlin
300) Mikes Bikes Aviemore - Sally Devlin
301) Mountain Maniacs / Bike Remedy - Emma Gentle
302) KMO - Kirsty Morrison
303) Hervélo - Nicola Johnson
304) Scott Pioneer syncros team - helen gaskell
305) KIRSTIN - KIRSTIN MOYNIHAN
306) KIRSTIN - KIRSTIN MOYNIHAN
307) The Development Racing (Orange Bikes) - Andrew Weeding
308) Innerleithen MTB Racing - Ross Swinton
Hardtail Man309) Aberdeen Wheelers CC - Adam Robson
310) velo moulin - greig walker
311) - Euan Camlin
312) Lancaster University Cycling Club - Ben Paske
313) Lancaster University Cycling Club - Zach Robson
Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
Definitions: “Conditions” means these terms and conditions of entry for the Event. “Entry Form” means the website pages which must be completed in order to participate in the Event. “Event” means the event named on the Entry Form. “Event Organiser” means No Fuss Events, a company registered in Scotland. “Fee” means the price of entry into the Event as set out in the Entry Form. “Participant” means the person named on the Entry Form who will be participating in the Event.
Acceptance of Conditions: These Conditions shall apply in place of and prevail over any terms or conditions (whether or not in conflict or inconsistent with these Conditions) contained or referred to in any documentation submitted by the Participant or in correspondence or elsewhere or implied by trade custom, practice or course of dealing. A variation of these Conditions is only valid if the Event Organiser (No Fuss) gives notice to the Participant in writing in any official Event material or correspondence prior to the Event (including via email), The Participant shall be deemed to have accepted these Conditions upon completion of the Entry Form.
FOR REFUND INFORMATION PLEASE SEE SECTION 3.
1.1 The Participant acknowledges that participation in the Event is physically strenuous and is aware of the nature of the Event and associated medical and physical risks involved.
1.2 The Participant agrees that he/she is physically capable of competing in the Event and agrees to be solely responsible for his/her actions and the Event Organiser, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, associated companies, sponsors or medical advisers are not responsible for any injury or illness that the Participant may suffer as a result of his/her participation in the Event. The Participant accepts that should any medical or physical condition arise prior to the Event which is likely to affect his/her ability to participate, the Participant will withdraw in accordance with these Conditions.
1.3 The Participant agrees to abide by all applicable event rules and regulation. The Participant shall not be entitled to a refund of the Fees if he or she is disqualified from the Event as a result of an infringement of these Conditions or any such rules and regulations. The Event Organiser is also entitled to impose Event rules upon the Participant from time to time which will form part of these Conditions. The relevant rules and regulations may be obtained from the NO Fuss website www.nofussevents.co.uk under event specific rules.
1.4 The Participant must present for registration process at the times and on the day as instructed in the Event Information which will be issued by the Event Organiser before the Event.
1.5 It is the Participant’s responsibility to provide and use necessary equipment which complies with rules and event regulations.
1.6 The Event Organiser may introduce cut off times as they see fit as part of the Event rules, being limits on the time taken to complete sections of the Event (as initiated by the Event Organiser at its discretion) to ensure the safe and proper running of the Event. Subsequently, participants may be instructed to withdraw from the event in accordance with imposed cut off times.
1.7 The Event Organiser reserves the right at any time to remove Participants from the Event or prevent Participants participating in the Event if in the Event Organiser’s sole discretion, it considers such action necessary for safety reasons or the proper enjoyment of the Event by other Participants or for any other reasonable reason. No refund of the Fee shall be made if the Participant has acted negligently, maliciously, with wilful misconduct or otherwise without due care and attention for the Event or other participants, so as to cause his/her removal.
1.8 While the Event Organiser takes every care with the staging of the Event, the Participant acknowledges that personal accident and personal items insurance is his or her sole responsibility.
1.9 The minimum age of entry for events is 16 years old at the 31st December of the Event year. Participants who are under 16 years old on the 31st December of the Event year may race in specific events if identified in the events specific rules.
1.10 All decisions and rulings by the Event Organiser, its employees and its agents are considered final. Accordingly, the Participant will comply with all Event rules and all instructions and guidelines given by stewards, marshals, and safety personnel. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Event Organiser will organise and run the Event and will have sole authority and be the final arbiter on all decisions relating to the safety, running and organisation of the Event, the rules of the Event, the timings/finish times and the placing.
1.11 These Conditions are personal to the Participant and it may not assign any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Event Organiser. The Participant represents and warrants that the Entry is purchased for personal use only, that it cannot be donated free of charge or otherwise given away for free, and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (save as expressly authorised by the Event Organiser), and in particular, that the Entry may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone whether at a premium or otherwise and may not be used for advertising, promotion use as a prize (including in competitions and sweepstakes), travel packages, or for any other trade purposes. Donation, give away, resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation.
1.12 The Participant acknowledges and accepts that circumstances concerning an Event may change from time to time for reasons out of the Event Organiser’s reasonable control or otherwise, without the Event Organiser incurring any liability and without any rights to withdrawal being accrued by the Participant other than set out in clause 4 below. By way of example, and for illustration purposes only, car parking arrangements and issues with hotels, may arise/change but such changes/issues will not allow the Participant to withdraw and nor will the Event Organiser be deemed liable except as otherwise set out herein.
2. Bookings and Payments
2.1 In consideration for being granted the right to participate, the Participant must pay the Fee by no later than the closing date set out on the Entry Form.
2.2 The Participant shall either (a) complete the Entry Form online and submit it together with payment of the Fee online in accordance with the Event Organisers’ website or (b) complete the Entry Form by hand and fill in the appropriate card details and send it by post.
2.3 The Participant shall not be eligible or entitled to participate in the Event until full payment of the Fee has been received by the Event Organiser. No payment shall be deemed to have been received until the Event Organiser has received cleared funds.
3. Withdrawal, Cancellations or Alterations
3.1 The Event Organiser operates a 7 day cooling off period. Accordingly, the Participant is entitled to cancel his/her application to participate provided the Event Organiser receives written notice of cancellation within 7 days of payment of the Fee (payment being deemed made for the purposes of this clause 3.1 by clicking on the make payment link on the Protx Secure Payment webpage or receipt of the Entry Form sent by post in accordance with clause 2.1 above). During this 7 day period the Participant is able to cancel its entry and receive a full refund of the Fee by emailing [email protected] or writing to Event Organiser, No Fuss Towers, 20 Hillview Crescent, Corpach, PH33 7LS. The notice must be received before the end of the 7 day cooling off period.
3.2.1 If the event is cancelled due to circumstances out of the organisers control then no refunds will be offered. This includes situations such as adverse weather conditions or major incidents.
3.2.2 If the event is cancelled due to circumstances within the organisers control then entrants will be offered a 50% refund. Entrants must apply in writing (via email) to claim their refund. No refunds will be granted after one month has passed from the event date.
3.2.3 Entrants wishing to withdraw must inform the organiser by email. Entry fees will be refunded as follows; more than two months before 75% refund (less any Protx Secure Payment fees), more than one month before 50% refund (less any Protx Secure Payment fees). Less than one month - no refund.
3.2.4 Entries are not transferable.
3.3 In the event the Event Organiser withdraws the offer of a place to the Participant in the Event for any reason at any time it will provide the Participant with a full refund of the Fee, with no further liability whatsoever arising from such withdrawal. Notwithstanding this clause 3.7 no refund shall be made where otherwise set out herein (including for the avoidance of doubt clauses 1.3, 1.8).
3.4 The withdrawal policy set out in this clause 3 does not apply to Charity Pledge Place Participants whose places are the property of the charity.
4. Event Organiser Responsibilities/Liability
4.1 Notwithstanding anything in these Conditions the Event Organiser shall not be liable to the Participant for any liability in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss of business, revenue or profits, anticipated savings or wasted expenditure, loss or damage of or to personal equipment belonging to the Participant or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (notwithstanding that such loss was within the contemplation of the parties at the date of submitting the Entry Form) arising out of the Participant taking part in the Event or any other matter arising under these Conditions nor for an aggregate amount greater than the Fee paid by the Participant. Without limiting the foregoing, the Event Organiser will not be liable for any actions of any spectators or other third parties unless otherwise set out herein.
4.2 Accordingly the Participant hereby expressly and irrevocably renounces, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title the right to any recourse or claims whatsoever against the Event Organiser, its officers, employees, suppliers and/or sponsors and/or persons for whom it is answerable (“Associated Parties”) as a result of any kind of physical, mental or other loss or damage of whatsoever nature (including any loss of earnings, profits, or pain and suffering) suffered by the Participant, directly or indirectly, or by his/her family or by any dependents and caused by an event in any way relating to the Participant’s participation in Event, and the Participant hereby undertakes, for him/herself, heirs and successors in title to indemnify and hold harmless the Event Organiser, and the Associated Parties for any costs and/or amount which they or any of them may be required to pay as a result of any recourse or claim aforesaid by whomsoever made. The Participant also agrees to indemnify the Event Organiser and the Associated Parties for any claim, actions, liabilities or losses resulting from any breach of the Participant’s declarations above and/or the Participant’s negligent acts or omissions and/or wilful misconduct.
4.3 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Event Organiser:
4.3.1 for death or personal injury caused by the Event Organiser’s negligence;
4.3.2 for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
4.3.3 for any matter which it would be illegal for the Event Organiser to exclude or attempt to exclude liability.
4.4 This clause 4 shall be read and construed and shall have effect subject to any limitation imposed by any applicable law.
5. Publicity and Results
5.1 The Participant irrevocably consents to:
5.1.1 his/her appearance in the Event being filmed, recorded, incorporated and exploited in whole or in part in any television programme, film, video or broadcast of whatever nature by all means and in all media and formats now or invented after the date of these Conditions; and
5.1.2 the use and reproduction of the Participant’s name, likeness, appearance and photographs, films and recordings by all means and in all media for the purpose of advertising, publicity and otherwise in relation to the exploitation of the Event (and future events) and/or the promotion of the Event (and future events) and the commercial rights relating to the Event (and future events) provided that such use does not imply direct endorsement by the Participant of any official sponsor or supplier of the Event.
5.2 Any film, photographs (by camera or mobile phone), or any other recording of moving or still picture, and all intellectual property in connection therewith (including but not limited to copyright) shall remain the property of the Event Organiser, and where such intellectual property does not automatically vest in the Event Organiser, these Conditions shall constitute a legally binding assignment thereof and/or the Participant shall sign all reasonable documentation required to give affect thereto. Accordingly any such recording shall not be used other than for private use without the Event Organiser’s prior written consent.
5.3 The Event Organiser will use best endeavours to provide an Event finish time for the Participant however it cannot be held responsible for any computer result anomalies or any technical malfunctions.
6.1 These Conditions (and the documents referred to in them) constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede any previous agreement between the parties relating to the Event. The Participant acknowledges and agrees that in submitting the Entry Form (and the documents referred to in it) it does not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to these Conditions or not) other than as expressly set out in these Conditions.
6.2 Nothing in these Conditions shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership between the parties hereto or constitute or be deemed to constitute either party as agent of the other for any purpose whatsoever and neither party shall have authority or power to bind the other or to contract in the name of the other in any way or for any purpose.
6.3 No waiver by either party of a breach or a default hereunder shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties and any such waiver shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default of the same or similar nature.
6.4 To the extent permitted by law all provisions of these Conditions shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision with the remaining provisions if necessary, being so amended as shall be necessary to give effect to the spirit of these Conditions so far as possible.
6.5 These Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Scotland and any dispute arising hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.